Silent Thoughts

*Bryan's pov*

I ran from the stadium and I didn't look back. I spread my wings and flew off tears streaming down my eyes. I knew that feeling it was the feeling of it's power flowing through me more then it should ever have.

I got to my house and immediately went to the bathroom falling to the floor. I say there for a bit before getting up and undressed and went into the bath tub to try my best to relax and try to calm myself before I look at the roses bracelet.

I slowly looked down and saw it was creeping up my arm but I watched as it ever so slowly receded. I took a deep breath before I heard a hum.

"Ya know see you never ceases to amaze me." Jyles said

"I swear if your looking at me again I will make sure you almost drown." I said

"Why would I look at you when I know you would only want Inpu to see you?" Jyles said and I internally screamed my head off I wanted to hide but I didn't want to sink my head into water.

"I thought so. I watched the match.... It's hold is getting stronger." Jyles said

"I know why do you think I left as soon as I could?" I asked and I made eye contact with Jyles who wasn't above but was below the bath so he couldn't see me.

"You seriously need to tell Xylo or someone this can't continue." Jyles said

"But-" I said and Jyles put and finger over my mouth.

"No. You are getting help wether you like it or not." Jyles said sternly.

I looked away bringing my wings over me before I felt a splash over my head as Jyles dumped water over my wings and hair.

"Let me see the wings." He said and I slowly stretched out one wing for him. He gently grabbed it and started to wash it which I'm grateful for. It really is hard to wash them by myself.

Jyles washed out my wings and we stayed in a comfortable silence which helps a lot because soon enough the bracelet was back to it's original size and color being a dark purple.

"Well I'll leave you be. I have things to do in camp I promise won't be here for the next couple of days so I'm sorry if I miss anything." Jyles said

"It's ok. Take care Jyles and... Thank you." I said looking at Jyles and he smiled and left.

Well it could have gone worse I guess.

*Inpu's pov*

I sat there pondering what Xylo said today. I wasn't aware that someone was close by until they sat down. I looked at Cal who had his legs to his chest.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked

Cal stayed silent and sighed before letting go of his legs. "Just at the trials today I found it creepy that Xylo acted the way he did and it doesn't help what I was already freaked out my the sudden change that I believe Bryan is his name had."

"Oh ya. I was just thinking about that... He's paranoid about something and trust to keep it to himself I'm going to assume a bit of that was part of it." I said and Cal looked at me before poking me.

"This really isn't a dream to wake up from huh." He said and I reached over and patted his back.

"Sorry you had a rude awakening. However I think a lot of demigods start like this." I said and Cal lowered his head.

"Listen if I was in your shoes I would probably act the same way. I am not going to blame you for not believing it's all true but we have to except it before something bad happens." I said

"You think something bad is going to happen?" Cal asked

"Well I hope not but last year things happened and that was just the Greeks I'm not going to be surprised if something does happen." I said and Cal looked at the water at our feet.

"Thank you Inpu. I kinda needed that." Cal said getting up.

"No problem Cal. Also remember if ya need anything I'm willing to help out ok." I said and Cal nodded before getting up and he left me alone with my thoughts.

God these feelings they won't go away why?

I shook my head and focused. This is good ng to be a difficult year especially if I have started to develop feelings for the man who is scared to even say that he's having issues and doesn't reach out to anyone. Maybe his distress is what gets I'm caught. I'm not sure anymore.

I looked up and sigh and get up and put on my sandals heading inside. I walked into my room and saw Magnus reading and they looked at me when I entered.

"Inpu." They said and I looked at them.

"Look, I stole it from Kay's cabin but it's a record of the camp." Magnus said and I wanted to scold them for taking the book but my ears perked up when they said record.

"Here let me see." I said taking the book and sat down on the bed.

I read through it and I stopped as soon as it said Bryan's name. I ready slowly and carefully and I stopped as soon as I got to the part that I disliked the most.

-log xxx:

Well Bryan's gone corrupt he's gotten it through his head that power is the only solution. I want to help him but I don't know how and he's stupidly obsessed over that stupid sword he has. The Seductive Rose. It's really not worth keeping around and I bet it's what is fueling his desires. I'll try to talk to him but at this point it's what the Oracle predicted.

Someone will go corrupt and evil. Makes me wonder if Bryan never showed up then maybe it would still be normal here.

I wanted the tear the book I gave it back to Magnus and the name Seductive Rose came back up again. That must be it, it's gotta be the Seductive Rose doing something. I should try to read through the rest of that but in all honesty I shouldn't my feelings are already telling me to rip the book in half.

I'll have to confront Bryan. Maybe another day when I get his trust a bit more.