Moving on

The limo parked right outside the building, Kane and his friends standing outside of it. As the doors slid open, our eyes landed on the very handsome men hyping themselves up.

"Oh man, they are SO fine.." Reiss held our arms as if she was going to pass out. "[Name]... this is an upgrade from your ex. These men are beautiful." Neima smiled at me.

"Right! They look clean and not musty like... whatever that guy's name was." Reiss laughed. "Cmon, he was clean. And he smelt nice, too." I said. "No...he wasn't.." Neima shook her head along with Reiss.

The boys finally looked at us and became silent. "We left you all speechless or something?" Reiss laughed. "Oh... You three are stunning." One of the guys said.

Reiss went to him, feeling down his tux, "And your name is?" She turned on her "Seductive Whore" mode. "The name's Kenneth, babe. Call me Ken if you like." he started to feel on her.

"Ken... You look great tonight, Ken." she seductively whispered in his ear. "The name's Kane." Kane jokingly introduced himself to me.  "[Name]." I played along. He took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

Neima and her guy, Jay, just kept on flirting and teasing each other. "Am I taking you home tonight?" Jay asked Neima. "I don't know. If I let you, will you make it worth it?" she pushed him away from her. "Does a week of not walking sound worth it?" Jay tilted her head up with his finger.

She looked at me to see if I heard. I just looked away and smiled. "Take me home tonight then." she answered Jay. We stepped into the vehicle and let the driver know our next location. We chatted it up, teased one another, and joked around.

We all told secrets and stories about ourselves. I didn't have to because I had Reiss and Neima tell everyone everything about me.

"Remember that one time in college when we went bike riding down that hill, then you drove into the tree?" "Oh, what about when she farted on that one guy because she laughed too hard?"

"Aw man, remember her FIRST time giving head and she thre-" "Please. Shut up." I cut her off. "Cmon, I wanted to hear the rest." Kane begged. I shook my head no. "You threw up?" Jay laughed while asking. "Shut up. I'm not answering."

"She did!" Ken said out loud. They all started laughing at me. Even Kane. Their laughs were funny so I couldn't help but laugh too. It wasn't long until we reached the nightclub, Club Roxy.

We all stepped onto the concrete sidewalk staring up at the bright neon sign. The music was loud enough for us to hear with the doors closed. You could almost feel the music through the ground as you got closer to the entrance.

"Does it look packed? You know it's 'bout to get HOT." Reiss stood by the car door, helping Neima out. "Music this loud means it's a full house." Neima said. "You think [Name] could get us our secluded area?" Ken asked coming out of the car.

Their gazes shifted to me. "You can use your Pro Hero or Rich People privileges. Cmonnnn.." Reiss put her arm around me. "It feels like you guys are just using me... But we'll see." I sighed.

"We love you so much!" Reiss kissed my cheek. So did Neima. Ken kissed my forehead, followed by Jay and Kane. "Lets get in there then!" Kane held my hand and led the way. Everyone else followed, doing little chants.

The music grew louder and sounded clearer as the doors opened. My ears felt like they were gonna rupture. I'm just imagining the headache I'm gonna have after the night's over.

Everyones bobbing their heads, bouncing up and down, singing/rapping along, all with drinks in their hands. Reiss didn't hesitate to instantly start rapping along. That only made Ken fall in love with her even more.