Home "Bitter" Home

The sound of rain accompanied me while I headed home. I love the rain, just not when it hits unexpectedly. I just left the store with groceries. Someone needs to put food in the house...

I tried calling Dabi, no answer. I fucking hate when he does this. And I left my damn kid with him. I sped home, but not too fast. I don't have time to get a ticket.

Still no answer from Dabi. I pulled into the driveway and stormed into the house. "Dabi!" I shouted. "Mommy!" our son happily ran to me. "Hi, baby! Can you go to your room for a minute, mommy needs to talk to daddy." I said looking for Dabi.

Asuze nodded and ran upstairs to his room. "son of a- DABI!" I shouted. I closed the front door and threw my jacket on the floor. I checked the living room. No one.

Bathrooms. No one. Kitchen. No one. The hell? Don't tell me he left our kid alone... "Dabi!" I walked into the dining room. There he was. "You didn't hear me?" I glared at him.

He sat there with his phone on the table and drank from a bottle of alcohol. A picture of me was on his phone. He looked wasted..."The fuck is wrong with you? Why are you drinking?!" I yelled at him.

"Because I want to...problem?" he mumbled. "Yes! There is a problem! We have a damn 6 year old in the house, I'm not here, and you're not here either! You're drowning yourself in alcohol!" I took the bottle from him.

He lifted his other hand that had a cigarette. "Great, and you're smoking? Fuck Dabi, I really hate you...so who's watching Asuze?" I asked him.

"I am...the boys six.. he knows how to handle himself." he slurred his words. "I...No, I can't do this anymore. Asuze! Pack your bags!" I left the dining room. I heard a chair skid on the floor.

"The hell are you doing?" Dabi finally "sobered" up and walked after me. "He's not staying here if his dad can't promise me that he's safe, being supervised, and protected.

"Am I going to grandma's?!" Asuze shouted from the stairs. "Yes. She'll also be taking you to school, so pack your uniform. Don't forget your toothbrush." I told him.

"YES!" he jumped up and down. "Did he fucking eat?" I whispered to Dabi. "Of course I fed him. Why is he going to your mom's?" he sternly asked. "I just fucking told you. Is the alcohol getting to you?" I tried walking away.

Dabi grabbed my neck and choked me. "Who do you think you're talking to? It doesn't matter if you already told me, when I ask you something, I expect a FUCKING answer."

"Get your hands off me, Dabi... or you'll never see your son again." I stared him in the eyes. "You'll never see your mom again. I know where she lives, babe." he whispered in my ear.

Still choking me, he kissed my jawline and moved to my mouth. He tasted like alcohol... and smoke. "Filthy piece of shit." I moved my face. "Call it off. Tell him never mind." he whispered.

"No. He's going to my mom's for the week. You wanna keep your son home with you? Do a better job of watching him. Until I see that, he won't need to go to his grandma's so much."

Dabi got angry. "Dabi, you're hurting me.." I mumbled. He kept his hand on my neck. "Dabi!" I shouted. "It's hurting? That's good. Fix that tone of yours or I'll do it myself." he pressed me against the wall.

"Dabi.." I started gasping for air. "Fuck...I love seeing you struggling to breathe.. It turns me on." he chuckled. I mocked his laughing. He kissed me aggressively.

"I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom. Don't make me wait for too long. I fucking hate that." he let go and smiled at me.

I held my neck and watched him go upstairs. "Suze! Have fun at grandma's. See you Sunday." I heard Dabi tell him. "Bye daddyyyy! See you later!" Asuze ran down the stairs.