What's the plan?

Last night was extremely long, which caused Kane and I to sleep in. I'm sure everyone else did.

"Ah, you're up." he said with a smile, walking out the bathroom, showered, with a towel around his waist. I sat up and smiled with the covers wrapped over me. He passed me a towel.

My phone buzzed underneath the pillow. It kept buzzing. I grabbed it and stared at the screen.

I ignored the texts and got out of bed

I ignored the texts and got out of bed. "Who was that?" Kane asked me, going in for a hug. "Someone we don't need to worry about." I hugged him.

"I hope that's true. Go shower. The car is almost here to take us back. I'm gonna get dressed and check if the others are ready." he said then kissed my forehead. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up.
•••

"Gooooood morning!" Reiss said all happy, exiting her room. "Its like 3 in the afternoon." I said exiting my room at the same time. "Don't care. Good Morning, now say it back." she hugged everyone.

"Good morning." we all said. "I wish I brought my flats. I can't walk in heels 2 days straight." Neima rubbed her foot. "Take the hotel slippers." Kane pointed to a closet that probably had them.

She went to check and sighed. "OH, get me a pair please!" Reiss threw her heels off. "[Name]?" Neima held up a pair for me. "Yes, please." I went over to get them.

After that the room got silent. Everyone was looking around sipping orange juice or water. "Boys, why are you all so silent this morning?" Reiss poked at them. They shook their heads as if they had no answer.

Kane and I made eye contact and that made him choke on his water. "What?" Reiss looked at us. I shook my head with no answer. "Why is no one speaking???" Neima asked.

No one answered. I went to get a cup of water. "So we all had sex last night?" Ken asked what we all were thinking. "Finally!" we all exclaimed. "Is that why y'all were so quiet??" Neima shifted her gaze at all of us.

"I just didn't want to mention it and make anyone upset. Who knows how things went for the rest of you." Jay spoke up. "Things went well over here." Reiss pointed between herself and Ken.

Everyone looked at Kane and I. "Oh. Yeah, things went great over here too." I said while looking at Kane. They all kept their eyes on us a little too long. "Uhhh.. isn't the driver waiting on us??" I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.

They eventually stopped staring with smirks on their faces and got out of their seats.

My phone vibrated in my hand.