LOV/E

Dabi left to go meet with The League of Villains. I showered and changed the bedsheets. I'm bored now. I should've kept Asuze.

I went downstairs to watch TV in the living room. Nothing good was on so I just put on Spongebob... Still bored. My phone dinged.

My friend Neima wanted us to have a girls night out since none of us had plans for today

My friend Neima wanted us to have a girls night out since none of us had plans for today. I'm down.

I actually can't do 8

I actually can't do 8. Who knows when Dabi might come home. Who cares? We all agreed to "stay out all night until the morning." I'm friends with irresponsible people
...

8 o'clock came and I got started getting ready in my bedroom bathroom. The front door of the house opened. "Babe." they called. "[Name]? they called again.

I put all my stuff up and grabbed my phone. I headed out the room and downstairs. "[Name]." Dabi looked at me coming down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" he asked me. I ignored him and grabbed my car keys. His arm glowed with blue flames. "Why aren't you answering?" he stepped in front of me.

"I'm going out. With friends." I answered. "Do I know these friends?" he asked. "No." I sighed. "Gender?" his arm cooled down. "Female. Leave me alone." I walked past him.

I looked back and saw him checking me out. I shrugged and left the house. I texted my friends to let them know I'm on the way. I put the location on my GPS and started the car.

About 15 minutes of driving, "Turn left and your destination should be on your right." I followed the GPS and parked in the parking lot of a bar.

As I was getting my bag and phone, someone put something against my head, "Give me all your money. NOW!" it sounds like they were deepening their voice.

I laughed and looked up. "Shut up, Reiss." I hugged her. "You actually showed up tonight." she hugged back. "[Name]!!! Reiss!!" Neima jogged in her heels.