Playing the pocky game

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Hey Kaneki!" I said. "Yes (Y/N)?" Kaneki said. "Come here for a sec please" I said. "Ok!" Kaneki said as I sat on the couch. Kaneki ran to the couch where I was sitting waiting pationtly for him. "Hey" the black haired boy said in a sweet voice as he stand right in front of me with a smile on his face. "Hi" I replied. We were just staring into each others eye's until Kaneki decided to sat on the couch. "So... what were you doing?" I ask.

"Well I was reading upstairs in our room" Kaneki said smiling. "Cool" I said. "So what were YOU doing?" Kaneki asked. "Well I was here waiting for you to join me one day" I said and laughed. "Hey I was the one waiting for you and you never camed" Kaneki said pouting. "Well how was I supposed to know you were waiting for me?" I ask. "I don't know" Kaneki said in a low shy voice. "Well then" I said while Kaneki was pouting and looking down.

Kaneki is one of those shy, quiet, bookworm boy's, though I love him just the way he is. "Anywho you called me" Kaneki said looking at me. "Oh yeah I almost forgot, I bought this pocky thingy and I was wondering if you wanted to play with me" I said showing Kaneki the box of pocky's I had bought. "But wait, how is that a game, it's just a box with sticks?" Kaneki said.

"Well you see this sticks are flavored sticks, you can eat them. You grab with you mouth one end of the stick while the other person grabs the other end, the first one to snap the stick wins!" I said. (Ok guy's just to clear something out, Kaneki is not a ghoul in this oneshot that's why he can eat the pocky) "That easy?". "Tch it's not as easy as you think Ken" I said.

"Well for me it seems very easy, it's very obvious I'm going to win" Kaneki said smirking evilly. "Ha we'll see about that!" I said smirking back at Kaneki. "Yeah, yeah sure, whatever you say (Y/N)". "Whatever Kaneki let's start" I said. I took out one (favorite flavor) pocky and put one of it's end in my mouth, Kaneki grab the other end.

Me and Kaneki started to bite every piece of the pocky, each and every time getting closer. There was a bit of the pocky left, I was going to snap it but Kaneki stopped to stare at me, so I did the same. Kaneki looked deep into my eye's making me stare back into his eye's, I was quickly mesmerized into his grey eye's. Kaneki shot me a devilish look and before I knew it Kaneki rapidly snapped the pocky.

"I WON!!!!" Kaneki yell in victory. I gasped and said "You son of a!!!! How could you do that to me?!?!". Kaneki laughed evilly and smirked. "I told you I was going to win". "Well you cheated!!!" I yell. "No I didn't, you were the one who kept staring at me instead of snapping off the pocky, if you had done that instead of staring at me you could've have won" Kaneki said. "No fair" I said pouting.

"You know (Y/N) being second place is not that bad" Kaneki said looking down. "Why?" I ask. "Cause then this happens" Kaneki said smirking as he leaned closer to me until his warm lips kissed me passionately.

Wow from now on I want to be in second place then X3 . So this was my first oneshot, yay!! I really hope you all enjoyed it and liked it, I worked hard to make it good. Guy's please tell me what you think of it, even if it sucked just say it, I will accept it I just want to know what you all think. If you want more just say it in the comments and I'll gladly be posting more. Anyways hope you all enjoyed it :D

-Living-