Cheating [part 2]

(Y/N) P.O.V

It's been two weeks since what happened. That day, when I discovered that my beloved boyfriend was with that fucking Touka bitch that calls herself my "friend". But oh no, not anymore. She's not my friend, now she's more of my.... enemy. Yes, after all she's done to me, she ruined my whole life. Knowing that Kaneki is my boyfriend and still try and fuck him, is what makes her the worst person in existence. I mean, what kind of friend is that?!

But I will not worry about it so much, all this will end soon anyways. I will get my boyfriend back. I know he still loves me, he is probably being mind controlled by that bitch.

I'll show her that I'm not someone she should mess with, and to never ever take something that is mine. And Kaneki, he is only mine, my one and only. Mine, mine, mine, mine. No one else's. I'll show Touka, no, even better, the whole world, to never take something that is mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now in Anteiku, the place where I used to love to be in, but since what happened it's become I place I hate. I still care about Hinami, Yoshimura and the rest, but that bitch works there and I'm not ok with that.

I look at the windows and see everyone. But then I see Kaneki and Touka talking all cheerfully like nothing happened. WAS I THAT EASY TO FORGET?! OHOHOHO (Santa Claus here XD ) I'LL SHOW THEM. I'LL SHOW THEM THAT I, (Y/N), IS NOT A PERSON YOU SHOULD EVER FORGET!!!!

I start laughing out loud, and people start looking at me weirdly, but I ignore them. I don't care what people think, if I'm crazy or not. As long as I know that I'm mentally stable then everything is alright.

But nevermind, all I care about is that I'm finally getting my sweet revenge. Touka leaves early tonight, and Kaneki is staying at work. How do I know that? Let's just say I overheard it. Heh... more like I've been keeping an eye on those two. But my plan will succeed, and it'll be great.

"Oh Touka, dear Touka. I'll teach you to not mess with me and my things ever again" I smirk while looking at Touka "I'll see you tonight~".

-Night time-

Touka's P.O.V

"Goodnight everyone! I'll be heading home now" I say waving goodbye to everyone in the store. "Goodnight oneechan!" Hinami says giving me a hug, I smile in reply and hug her back.

"Bye Touka, take care. And go straight home alright? Things aren't so good this days" Kaneki says.

I know what he means by that. He is trying to warn me of (Y/N) of course. He won't say it direct because the others are here and we don't want them to know what happened. Hinami has been asking a lot what has happened to (Y/N), Kaneki told her that she's been really busy with studies lately.

"I will" I reply smiling and start heading towards the door to leave.

We've been extra careful to keep a good eye on our surroundings, we don't want to bump into miss psychopath. But I shouldn't worry so much after all, it's been two weeks now and no one has seen her, plus I'm prepared now. I can take her on any time and anywhere!

I go down the stairs and see people walking around. But there was something that seemed quite off, I don't know what it is but I have a bad feeling. I keep walking heading towards home.

Nevermind Touka, just get home as soon as possible.

I look around keeping a eye on anything that could seem off. But suddenly I see a shadow standing next to a tree really close to me. I walk past the person standing next to the tree, and as I pass I see that the person is smiling really creepy.