A jealous Touka [part 2]

Touka's P.O.V

Finally another day. Today is the day I'll make Kaneki mine, but most of all I'll make (Y/N) regret being with Kaneki! Ohh just wait (Y/N).... you are going to know how it feels to have a broken heart soon.

"Hey Touka what hour is it?" Kaneki said with a smile while he took out his apron. "Oh umm it's 5pm" I said. "Ahh seriously?! (Y/N) is going to be here soon!! I need to get ready!".

Ok here it goes try not to act suspicious Touka. "Umm Kaneki can you help me with something real quick" I said. "Umm yeah sure".

I lead Kaneki to the back of the counter where we serve the coffee to our customers and said "Can you help me get that bowl of coffee beans".

"Umm well ok, but this is kinda wierd since you never have trouble with reaching things" Kaneki said.

Dam! He probably know's I'm up to something, he's too smart for me. I got to make this quick!!

I grab Kaneki by his uniform tie and pull him into a kiss. My lips touch his, as I enjoy this moment more than anything in the world. Finally I'm kissing Kaneki! In any moment  (Y/N) will come and she'll see us.

Kaneki tried to push me away but I pinned him in the counter so he wouldn't escape. "Ah let me go! TOUKA!!" Kaneki said but I kissed him again so he would shut up.

I hear the door open and the person doesn't even enter. I open my eye's and see (Y/N) with wide eye's and a shocked face. Perfect! Just like I planned.

"K-Kaneki?" (Y/N) said. "Touka let me go!!" Kaneki pushed me as hard as he could and I let him go.

"(Y/N)? It's no what it looks like, I promise!!" Kaneki said. "Kaneki it's ok you don't have to explain. I'll just go" (Y/N) said and closed the door behind her. "(Y/N) WAIT!!".

"TOUKA LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!! NOW (Y/N) IS GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" Kaneki screamed at me. I've never seen Kaneki this angry before.

"I thought you were my friend" Kaneki said as his eye's start filling with tear's.

My heart felt like it sank in the Pacific Ocean, but why? I'm I feeling guilty for what I did? No it can't be!

"K-Kaneki I-" I got off by Kaneki screaming at me. "NO, I'M NOT HEARING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TOUKA! GOODBYE" Kaneki said and ran away shutting the door behind him.

"Why? Why did I had to do that?"

Kaneki's  P.O.V

Shit! Where are you (Y/N)? I'm sorry.....

I keep running until I see (Y/N) walking slowly in the streets. "(Y/N)!!" I shout.

(Y/N) looks at me with wide eye's and starts running. "Wait!" I yell.

I ran as fast as I could to catch up with
(Y/N). She's fast, never seen a girl be this fast before.

I ran even faster and as soon as I'm close to her I grab her arm making her stop. "Kaneki let me go!!" (Y/N) said trying to get out of my grip.

"Let me explain please" I beg. "No! I don't want to hear it Ken". "Please" I said as tear's start forming in my eye's.

(Y/N) looks at me with sad eye's and stops moving. "Fine".

"Look I wasn't kissing Touka, Touka kissed me. She told me to help her with something, I found that a little odd since she never needs my help for anything. So I go to help her but then she grabs me by my tie and pulls me into a kiss, I tried to push her away but she pinned me in the counter. And that's when you come in" I said.