A jealous Touka

Touka's P.O.V

"Hey (Y/N) chan! How you doing?" I see Kaneki ask (Y/N). "Oh hey Ken! I'm good and you?". "All good!!" Kaneki says with a bright smile.

Kaneki has been talking recently with this girl named (Y/N). They met in Kaneki's university, Kamii. She was in the same class as Kaneki so they became best friends. After Kaneki's incident with Rize, Kaneki and (Y/N) have grown even closer. (Y/N) comes here to Anteiku everyday to check if he's ok.

She knows about Kaneki being a ghoul so she helps him with everything, even with emotional problems. But the thing is that I should be the one helping Kaneki and being with him instead of that shitty girl!!

I've seen how Kaneki looks at her and it's obvious he likes her. But I can't accept that! I have a major crush on Kaneki so why does he flirts with that "thing" instead of flirting with me?! Is he that stupid to not see that I like him?!?! I don't know why the hell he likes that girl, it's obvious I'm way better than her!!

"H-hey (Y/N)" Kaneki stutter. "Yeah Kaneki?" (Y/N) said looking at Kaneki with a big smile and with angelic eye's. Gahh I hate when she does that!!!!

"D-do y-you want t-to g-go o... out on a
d-date?". Tch what a stuttering mess! That baka!!

"Sure Kaneki, I'll love to go out on a date with you!" (Y/N) said and attacked Kaneki with a huge hug. "R-really?" Kaneki said with wide eye's and a tint of pink in his cheek's. "Yes!!".

"Awesome" Kaneki says and his black fluffy hair bounces a little making his hair go to the front of his face. "Kaneki" (Y/N) says in a cute voice "You're so cute". (Y/N) gets Kaneki's hair out of his face and then give him a kiss on the cheek.

"That bitch" I muttered. "Hehe I know what's going to happen next" I look and saw Hinami next to me looking at Kaneki and (Y/N) with a pervy face.

"What the! When did you get here Hina? And what do you mean?" I asked. "Ohh Touka, you're too young to understand" Hinami says with a big perverted smile. "What?! Hinami tell me right now!!" I yelled. "Heheh". Hinami laughed and went running back upstairs still laughing.

Dam that Hinami! What is she up to? Hmm she must know something is going to happen, but what? I know it has to do with Kaneki and (Y/N). But dam I've never seen Hinami like that! Perve!!

"Oi Touka can you tell the manager I'm going to be out early?" Kaneki said while he had a hand on (Y/N) waist. "Yeah sure" I said showing no emotion. "Thanks" he said and started walking away. "Where do you want to go (Y/N)?" I heard Kaneki ask (Y/N) before we walked out and closed the door.

I looked at the stairs and saw Hinami standing there making licking noises. "That's how oniichan and (Y/N) chan are going to be doing" Hinami said.

"HINAMI!!!" I said and started to run after her but she already was on her room. Tch that Hinami!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uhhhh interesting... yes yes do it like that oniichan" I heard Hinami say while looking at the window. "Become a Jaegerbombastic and do dem' moves like Jaeger" Hinami muttered but I still could hear her.

What is she looking at? And why is she saying that? "I'm... going upstairs.. to umm.. read!! Yeah read" Hinami said scratching the back of her neck. "Bye!!" Hinami ran to the stairs giggling.

Hmm that Hinami, what was she looking at? Whatever just forget about it...

Hmmm I prepared some coffee, should I ask Hinami if she wants some? Yeah I'll just go to her room and ask her.

I went upstairs and open the door to her room and saw Hinami looking out her window and with a video camera.

"Hinami what are you doing? And why do you have a video camera?!" I ask. "Ehh nothing!!" Hinami turned off the camera and ran out of her room passing right beside me.

"Tch what is she looking at?". I look outside the window and saw Kaneki and (Y/N) making out!!

"I got to go, should we meet again tomorrow?" I heard Kaneki say. "Yeah sure, where?" (Y/N) asked. "Well how about we meet here and then we go to a place you want to go" Kaneki said. "Sounds great".

Kaneki put a hand on (Y/N) cheek and pull her into a kiss. "Bye" Kaneki said. "Bye".

Tch that should have been me! That bitch taking MY Kaneki away!! I would make her pay, I'll make her suffer just like I have to suffer everyday. Oh just wait (Y/N).....

Wow Touka get your hands of Kaneki!! Anyways there is going to be part 2 of this oneshot so it's not over yet. I hope you all liked it....

-Living-