Love letters

(Y/N) P.O.V

My parents died when I was born. My mom died at childbirth and my dad couldn't take the pain of losing my mom so he committed suicide. I was sent into a orphanage, I didn't had any friends and I didn't get along with people.

I was always so different from the rest. I barely talked I just spent all day, everyday, reading. My uncle was the one who sent me here in this orphanage since he couldn't take care of me. He doesn't even visits me, or writes to me, he doesn't cares about me. I really don't care since I've been living my life all alone and I'm used to it already.

Today was the very first time my uncle had visited me in the orphanage. "(Y/N) you have a visit" the leader of the orphanage said. "Ohh ok". I stand up and followed the woman to this room, in that room was my uncle.

"Hmmm long time no see (Y/N)" my uncle said. "Yeah ok, what do you want?!" I asked. "You sound pissed". "Well it's cause I am!! How could you send me into a orphanage when you could've taken care of me!! You will probably say that you are to busy for children, well screw that!! You are just a lazy ass that you can't even do anything!!!!" I yelled.

"(Y/N)!! Manners please! This is your uncle show him so respect" the woman said. "Screw that!! I don't care if he's my uncle or not, I don't have nothing to do with this guy" I said and ran off the room.

I ain't going to talk to someone that just abandoned me like that!! "(Y/N)!!! Please come here I need to talk to you! It's important!!!" My uncle said. I stopped my track's and looked at him with a death stare.

"Look I know you are angry at me for leaving you but just listen to me. Your mom and dad owned a store so that money will go to you, but since you're still too young I will send you every month 100 dollar's" my uncle said. "100 dollar's only?! That's not fair, surely there is a lot of money that should go to me and I should have it, not only 100 dollar's a month!!" I said.

"Well it's that or nothing, but don't worries every year your will receive more money. I do this because you're still a little girl, you only have 12 year's" he said. "That doesn't means at all that I'm incapable of handling money correctly!" I said. "It's that or nothing (Y/N)". "Fine but I still don't like the idea"

~2 month's later~

"(Y/N) you have mail" a woman said while peeking in my room. "Oh enter" I said. She entered and handed me the letter. "It'll be going now" she said and left me alone I'm the room. I opened it and it said:

~(Y/N) I'm Ayato Kirishima a friend of your uncle. Your uncle has told me a lot about you and you seemed like a pretty cool person, so I decided to talk to you. I know you're on a orphanage so I can only write to you, but I wish we can get to know each other more, even if it's writing~

~sincerely Ayato Kirishima~

Hmmm Ayato Kirishima? I've never heard of that guy before. Who is he anyways? Should I write to him? Hmmm I don't know I'll just leave it like that for now until I decide what to do.

(People this is a KanekixReader story but just wait. Yes Ayato is going to be in the beginning and all, I'm sorry if you don't like him, but if you do well good)

~3 week's later~

It's been 3 week's since of what happened with the Ayato guy thing. I still haven't answered him but I guess I could write to him since I really have nobody to talk to. Well I guess I'll write to him.