Sasaki's Birthday

Guy's Idon't know if you are thinking that this is a story, butit's not. Clearly it says they are oneshots, I'm saying it just in case if someone's has that doubt, Idon't want you to think that is a story bc it say's '(Y/N)  P.O.V'. For some reason I like doing it like you were telling the oneshot, but if you like it another way please tell me and I'll fix it. If you like it then tell me too, I'll appreciate it.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Happy birthday Sasaki!!" Everyone said at the same time when Sasaki entered the room were all of us where. Today was Sasaki's birthday and we had planned him a surprise party, well not exactly. We just wanted to do a party but they didn't let us, so at least we decided to surprise Sasaki when he enters the room and say 'Happy birthday', so he could see that no one forgot his birthday.

Sasaki gasped and said "Oh my god guy's! You remembered it was my birthday!!".
"Wow Sasaki don't go and start squeeling like a little fangirl, control it" Saiko said and we all laughed.

I stopped laughing remembering it was Sasaki's birthday. "Come on guy's, it's Sasaki's birthday, the less we can do it's not make fun of him" I said. "It's ok (L/N)" Sasaki said with a tint of pink on his cheek's.

Is he blushing? Nah it can't be. "Anyways Sasaki we couldn't do anything big for your birthday because 'some people' didn't let us!!" Saiko said out loud so the other's investigators could hear.

"It's alright guy's, I like it. All I really want is for all of us to be together this day" Sasaki said.

"Oh really? Are you sure you don't want to be together with someone in this room Sasaki" Saiko said and nudge my arm. "Shut up Saiko" I whispered.

Saiko was the only one who knew about my big crush on Sasaki. But since I told her that she's being making jokes of me and Sasaki, she's always bothering me with the same thing.

"Well guys I appreciate it a lot but we have to go back to work" Sasaki said in a serious tone. "Come on! We have lots of work to do!".

"Well aren't you going to tell him (Y/N)?" Saiko said. "Wha?! I can't tell him Saiko, what if he doesn't likes me?" I whispered. "(Y/N) chan, you should tell him, I mean haven't you seen how Sasaki acts when you're around, he totally likes you" Saiko said with a grin. 

"I don't think so, yo-" I was going to say something but was cut off by Sasaki. "(L/N) can you come here real quick?". "Ahh yes Sasaki-san". "Go get him girl" Saiko whispere and laughed after what she had said. 

I was in front of Sasaki and I looked at him, but he just gave me a smile and said "We should better go outside". We both walked outside the room and Sasaki closed the door behind him. "Umm what did you wanted to say to me?" I asked. 

Sasaki just smiled. "You know what I want most for my birthday?".

"What?".  "You" Sasaki leaned and pressed his warm soft lips against mines. 

I heard a sound like if it was people gasping in surprise. "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!". Saiko? I open my eyes and saw that everybody was looking at me and Sasaki from the window. 

I pushed Sasaki away as he looked at me with a shocked face. Then he noticed that everyone was looking at us. I blushed madly and then looked at Sasaki who was just smiling brightly like always. He just gave me a hug, so I hugged back. "Happy birthday Sasaki"

Ok so this oneshot was supposed to be published on Sasaki's bday but look, here I am publishing it on april 8 when it was supposed to be published on april 2!!!!!!!!!!! I needed to do this oneshot!! But I did it, yay. But well I hope you like it and I'm sorry Sasaki for not publishing this on your bday

Sasaki: Apology accepted 

Me: Thanks

Anywho I hoped that you all like it and if you are liking this oneshots let me know. Ohh and I'm taking requests so if you want me to do a oneshot then send me a message in the inbox and I'll gladly do it ;3

-Living-