Chapter 7 - Seventeen

Following Jungkook and then later searching for the eleven year old kid wasn't hard for Taehyung who was sniffing around to get a whiff of the young alpha's scent.

Whimpers and soft sobs were heard as Taehyung bent down seeing the young alpha huddled under the bed of an empty room.

Crawling towards the young boy, Taehyung made Jungkook sit on his lap whereas the purple head boy was pushing him away.

"I-I'm not crying, I'm not a cry-cry baby" Jungkook sniffed deeply looking at the omega with his big teary doe eyes which had slightly turned red along with his equally red runny nose, his cute little lips were also wobbling afterall he was just an eleven year old.

"Crying isn't a bad thing, it has never been" Taehyung slowly threaded his slender, long, really pretty fingers through the younger's hair.

"Appa rai-raised his voice" the young boy sniffed, snuggling closer to the older's warmth making Taehyung's wolf proud for being their alpha's comfort.

"It's okay Koo, my alpha is a strong boy isn't he" Taehyung chuckled hearing Jungkook whine, "Jungkook do you really want another mate?" He asked as he chewed on his bottom lip.

"Nu-uh, I love you. I want only you to be my mate, but I don't want to be the King" Jungkook mumbled unknown of having a huge impact on Taehyung whose eyes were already clouded with tears of utter happiness.

"I-" there was slight pause before Taehyung continued, "I love you too Koo, and we will talk about it after you grow up, hmm?", the omega softly said pecking the top of the young alpha's head receiving a nod.

Even after years passed and when the purple head had actually grown up Taehyung still found himself under the bed with his destined one.

"Hyung, I still don't want to be the King please" Jungkook mumbled his now big buff arms wrapping around Taehyung's waist as the omega sighed.

"Jungkook first of all you should stop hiding under this bed you are seventeen for God's sake" Taehyung glanced at the seventeenth year old alpha who looked quite big for his age- literally.

Jungkook had grown up into an extremely handsome seventeen year old teenager which quite bulging muscles and his abdomen containing abs. But the alpha was the same eleven year old troublesome alpha who Taehyung had met as his mate.

Both of them were right now under the same bed Jungkook had hid when he visited the mansion first time.

It was crazy how fast the time changed, the young alpha that Taehyung would hid in his embrace, now covered all of Taehyung with his buff frame and tall height.

"But this is our favourite and secret place" Jungkook argued snuggling closer to the omega who looked at the younger with a frown.

"And when did this happen? I had to search for you again, even after all this years you still like under this bed?", the omega rubbed his face a headache seemed on the brink of arising and here he was handling the a tantrums.

"This is where I first confessed my love for you" the younger shyly spoke earning a blank face from the omega who sighed before crawling out of the bed giving the younger a clear view of his butt, and Jungkook being an extremely respectful alpha just closed his eyes not wanting to disrespect Taehyung in anyway.

The alpha later just shrugged crawling out of the bed, and standing in front of the omega who frowned at how tall Jungkook actually had turned out, he dearly missed his eleven year old mate.

"Aye shorty" Jungkook teased only to be get kicked in his shin making him bend down looking shorter than the Queen.

"Aye shorty" the Queen winked, laughing as Jungkook dramatically fell on the floor.

The purple head loved whenever Taehyung laughed, his deep laughter would always make him feel proud of making his omega smile like no one does.

Crawling again inside his special place Jungkook poked out his tougue towards the older male who blinked his eyes, he looked at the bed legs which were raised high by Jungkook himself so the alpha could comfortably sit inside the dark place.

"I still don't want to be the King" Jungkook said, still being under the bed.

"Then leave me, go get a new mate" Taehyung back fired only hear the alpha growl lowly.

"I love you", the purple head grumbled.

"I know you do Jungkook, I convinced your father to let you do degree in arts, you can be a painter as your side job. Also I swear you won't have much duties as a King, I promise" Taehyung tired to persuade the younger.

"What will I get in return?" Jungkook peaked his head out having his eyebrows furrowed.

"Anything you want, I guess?", the mint haired omega said more like questioned.

"I wanna go to club with my friends"

"What? No." Taehyung shook his head, "That's a big no, you are still underaged"

"Oh please, my friends aren't eighteen they are going" Jungkook crawled out of the bed sitting on the bed in front of the older who briefly glanced at his wrist watch.

"Jungkook we don't argue on this" the omega said walking out of the room, "And, if I got to know that you didn't listen to me. You know how heartless I can be" saying that Taehyung walked out of Jungkook's room leaving a whining alpha.

"It's Saturday anyways, I am only in the mansion for weekends. Everyone wakes up late on Sunday. That's it" the alpha shrugged, and texted his friends about their tonight's plan.