Problem

-Back in UA-

"Ah, so the real me lost his memories. Maybe I should talk with myself?" Midoriya AI replied, all the heroes are slightly uncomfortable with the rule that the camera needs to see Eri.

"So, do you think the memories would come back if you talk with him?" Aizawa asked, everyone, hoping for a positive answer.

"To be honest, for myself to forget memories due to a shut out means something major happened to me. It might be the opposite reaction we hope for. I mean, this whole thing is new, there's no way I would forget something that is important or big. For it to shut out, we might see shellshock instead and make things worse. But if I forced myself to forget, it might have been too much for me to handle. But I have confidence that I can handle a lot." The AI kept mumbling its thoughts, making the room more gloomy by the second.

"Just tell us if you think it's possible to restore the memories!" Aizawa exclaimed, getting angrier with all the babbling.

"I do think it's possible, but you probably need to make me want to get those memories back. The fastest way to get the memory is to find out where it happened and just put me in the room, but the thing is I need to be able to trigger the part in the brain that will say "you gotta get out of here, remember what happened?" so then it'd probably all come crashing down on me. I say the safest way is to get a therapist to help me through this so I can do it one by one. But it's your call, the worst thing that can happen is that I never get my memories back. But you should talk to a doctor instead." The AI finished, everyone was able to tell it was pissed off.

"Oniichan, you said you remembered me at the hospital though." Eri chimed, also sad that he might lose his memory forever.

"Hmm, it might be a conscience I have. If I could braid your hair because of muscle memory, and I know that I care about Eri, little by little, we can regain at least the one year I was first kidnapped for."

"The estimated time for that?" Midnight asked, hope returning to her eyes.

"At the fastest 4 months. That's if we really rush it though."

"We don't have that time!" Aizawa said, slamming the table. "The league could do who knows what at that time and you might have information about stopping! My students never got to follow the learning curriculum, EVER!" Aizawa, now being patted by Present Mic, continued to glare at the AI.

"Eri, leave the room. For 30 minutes tops, I don't need to see you right now." Eri, concerned for both Aizawa and the AI, was quickly ushered out. "Aizawa, I get that your class has unfortunately been targeted all year, but that gives you no right to attack me. I was trapped and confined for a whole year, being told to do so many things you don't even know of yet, and you have the audacity to tell me about your misfortune? I finally get out of hell, get to some dream school, your students aren't the only targeted ones. Hell, you said I didn't even want my name. My own name sounds wrong to me! Aizawa, I'm sorry but currently, I am not concerned for these students of yours. I'm just an AI, but if you're not even going to listen to me, don't invite me to these meetings." and with a soft click, the AI disappeared.

Aizawa, letting out a frustrating grunt, left the room soon after.

"Well then, I guess it's time for the next step. I was able to take the computer just as you said."

"Good job, I'll send someone to get it later. Go to the hospital for now."

To Be Continued...

(That's the end of this fanfic, I hope y'all enjoyed it. Part 3 is going to be the last book of the 'series'. )