Torture

"Okay Eri-chan, I've confirmed this is you. I made this AI before the cultural festival so I didn't think it would be used already. So, what happened to me?"

"We don't know, we checked the cameras but it only shows you disappearing through the door." Aizawa-san said, standing next to me.

"Okay, can you send me the video, or download it onto the computer?" Oniichan asked.

"Kay, I'll take the computer from you kid."

"Ah, wait!" Oniichan said, Aizawa-san did a little puff and looked at him. "I've programmed this account to not work unless Eri-chan is there. Do you see how the camera is on? The second the camera can't sense Eri-chan it'll shut down."

"Fine," Aizawa-san said, pinching his brow. "Follow me."

-Izuku POV-

I groaned as I sat up from wherever I was. I had horrible migraines and the room was unnecessarily cold. I tried to remember something from last night, it was at the tip of my tongue. My cheek was slightly burning, I soon realized the room was strangely dark and damp.

"Hello?" I called, my voice softly echoed back, but that was enough to make my ears hurt. I still couldn't figure out what had happened that led me here. And after trying to think for a while, I fell asleep again.

"Oi, wake up man! No, no, you can keep sleeping." A voice said, patting my cheek.

I grunted while slowly getting up. Whatever happened it was not helping whatever was happening right now. I weakly asked, "Where am I?" I cringed at my horrible voice crack.

"The underground base of the Meta Liberation Army. Just as you feared we joined forces. How do you feel? Heh, pretty drugged I bet." someone cackled, everything was still blurry and bright.

"What do you want?" I glared at whoever I was looking at. I still couldn't process everything right, but I'm guessing I got kidnapped again.

"To break you." The answer startled me, but my still groggy head couldn't comprehend what was happening with the sudden blind hold. They then roughly put headphones around me and started something.

At first, the loud static made me scoff. Where they're really going to 'break' me with something old like a recorder.

"NO STOP!" The high pitch scream startled me. It was a voice I knew so well, my heart was clenched too tightly it hurt. "YAAAA, STOP AHH!! IT HURTS, HURTS!!" Each ear-piercing screech pierced my heart, making me wriggle in my spot. My hands were tightly bound along with my feet. "AAHHH, PLEASE PLEASE STOP!! AH!" The screams of Eri-shan continued, and though I couldn't hear myself, I was certain I was screaming too.

It's been forever since I've been held here listening to Eri-chan plead for mercy. The caked up blood on my finger from trying to get loose was useless. My tears that soaked up the blindfold were heavy and cold against my eyes. I was left forever, and no matter how many times I tried to tune out the recording, the painted high pitch plea for help tortured me. My dry throat reminded me of the lack of water I was given.

After some maybe days, hours, or however long I had been listening to the awful recorder, the headphones were suddenly pulled off of his head, making me hiss at the painful silence.

"Sit up!" I was pulled by the hair and thrown to a wall. I staggered to a corner and propped myself up with the help of each wall.

Breathing heavily, I quickly blinked to get a look at my surroundings. It was an incredibly drab room with only my dried up black blood and water stains everywhere. The door suddenly creaked and I weakly steadied myself for whoever was going to walk in.

"Miss me?" I looked at him in disbelief, my knees betraying me at once.