Again

*Back to where everybody else is*

"LET GO OF ME!!" Bakugo roared, everyone who had just been fighting was left in the dark as to what had happened.

"Bakugo, calm down or I will not hesitate to expel you." Aizawa said in a frighteningly calm matter.

"HOW THE H*** CAN I CALM DOWN!?! THE F***ING FRAUD IS HERE WHILE IZUKU IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!" Bakugo yelled, confusing all the more people.

"Bakugo, we have taken DNA tests and everything, he is Midoriya Izuku."

"BUt, but, Izuku wouldn't." he started to lower his voice, now more focused on getting out.

"There is an announcement that maybe I should have made when Midoriya-kun first came here." Principal Nezu said, suddenly appearing. "But during your guys' training camp, the mysteries of Muscular's death was solved quite some time ago. We know it is Midoriya-kun's doing and he has already stood at a private trial for this. I hope everybody understands."

Everyone stood in shock. The Muscular who couldn't even be beaten by several people with quirks was killed by a quirkless person.

"I'm gonna go get him!" Kendo said, running off without checking their answers.

"That's unmanly man." Kirishima whispered as Bakugo was slowly let go. Everyone could see the devastation on his face.

They all waited quietly for Kendo to come back, forgetting all about the class they were having. From a distance, they heard panting and soon Kendo was in sight.

"How was he?" Vlad King asked the question everyone was asking in their heads.

"He wasn't there! His door was opened and I could see everything, but it doesn't even look like he stepped inside! I looked everywhere but I couldn't find him!" Kendo said out of breath, panic written all over her face.

The school was immediately put on lockdown, but they could not find the boy. Even in security, it showed him going inside but never coming out. They tried using the back camera but no matter how they looked at it, he never stepped into his room. Everyone questioned his whereabouts, most said if he could kill Muscular there was no problem sneaking out. Others disagreed because at the time he was probably not thinking of that. But they were to keep quiet till they could grasp the situation.

"Announcement from the prestigious high school, UA High, report on a runaway boy, Midoriya Izuku. His features are bouncy green hair, green eyes, freckles, 134 cm, and was last seen in his Hero outfit which as you can see is a simple black suit with some chains and red necktie. What do you think about this doct-" The T.V was soon cut off by the frustration and heaviness it brought into the room. Literally cut off by Ibara-san, who quietly mumbled that it was distracting her prayers.

It has been roughly 3 weeks since Midoriya went missing, it was a dreadful 3 weeks. Even if he had only been there for not long at all, it wasn't right that he had disappeared so quickly again. This time, Bakugo never stepped out of the room. He still ate three meals a day only because he was force fed. He couldn't overcome his past self that had emerged at the moment. He was close to actually being expelled, but luckily he was getting forced to attend class too.

-Eri POV-

Oniichan was gone. He didn't run away, no matter what he never ran away. Nobody talks to me about anything. Everything is so dark, they all look like the face Oniichan made the first time he saw me. I understand that feeling better now, at first I thought it was a face of disgust, but now I know it has a whole different meaning. I stopped allowing Aizawa-san and Nejire-san to do my hair. Their hands weren't the same, Oniichan's hands were different. Not by size but by the emotion. Oniichan would do my hair to make me happy, I'm happy others want to do my hair, but it's only because they wanted me to look pretty, they even think Oniichan does it for that reason. I brush my hair, close my eyes and wait for the tender slightly shaking hands to do my hair. The hands that would be confused at first but then find its rhyme. I then curl up in the cold emptiness of the hands.

"Please don't cry Eri-chan." Nejire-san's voice called as she squeezed me tightly.

"It's been 3 weeks."

"I know."

"I need to get into Oneechan's computer now." I sniff, looking into her eyes.

"I'm sorry Eri-chan, everyone has tried but they just can't get in. There isn't even any trace of him getting on the computer. We just have to hope for the best."

"But I know, Oniichan told me to get on after 3 weeks." That made Nejire-san run out of the room and soon many people came in.

"Why have you been so quiet about this?" Aizawa-san asked, trying not to sound tired and maybe mad.

"Oniichan said I needed to wait 3 weeks."

"Ugh, problem child. Bring out the computer." Aizawa said, pinching his nose as a computer was put on my lap.

"Everyone needs to turn away." Everyone paused, but then looked away.

"Keep this a secret unless I go missing for 3 weeks or more. Can you do this?"

"Yup!"

"My account is A-L-L-M-I-G-H-T-dot-J-U-N-I-O-R-5-6@G-M-A-I-L-dot-C-O-M"

"That's long, but i can do it!"

"Can you remember one more thing?"

"Yeah!"

"Password is K-@-C-C-H-@-N-S-S-1-D-3-K-1-C-K."

Click... click... click...

It took a while to find every word. Oniichan's idea for everything was funny. I finally clicked it all in and the face of Oniichan popped up.

"Eri-chan?! I didn't think you'd open up my old account. For confirmation, please say bananas." The slight static voice of Midoriya said.

"Bananas." I giggled, what a weirdo Oniichan was.

"Okay Eri-chan, I've confirmed this is you. I made this AI during the cultural festival so I didn't think it would be used already. So, what happened to me?"

I did not actually use someone's Gmail, don't try and log in, u can if u want but please don't take it literally. Anyways, plot twist!