Father & Son

I toned out Monoma-san and started looking into things on the computer. Things that won't get me into jail but should definitely be illegal. Ever since I escaped the grasp of Chisaki and learned more of the League of Villains, I've been digging deeper into them. I don't really need to pay attention to everyone because I already came up with a plan during my last match. Just five more minutes...

-3rd person POV-

Everyone was watching the second match of the 1-A vs 1-B, aside from a greenette absorbed into his computer screen. The students started to talk in their own group on what to do or who would win, when suddenly the boy who was previously focused on his computer stood up looking crazed.

"Izuku, you alright?" Bakugou was the first to ask, only because he was keeping a close eye on the boy.

The short boy ignored him and went straight to the pink skinned girl who was almost twice his size. Despite the height difference, he looked intense and psychotic.

"Your third year of middle school, you met a giant drappened in a hood, correct?" The boy said, wasting no time in sugar coating it.

The girl immediately froze, and turned a very light pink. As if she'd seen a ghost. And she could only nod her head.

"What did he say to you?" the boy said, not noticing her traumatic features.

"H-he w-wanted to know w-where the Springer Hero A-agency was s-so I gave h-him a random direction." she answered, stuttering and not lifting her eyes up. For everyone, it was the first time hearing her stutter, and quite a rare thing too.

"Springer hero? Why on earth, unless, that would just be.... No way... but in the theryotically..." he started to mutter, typing furiously on his computer. He was scaring everyone, confusing the teachers too. Nobody was paying attention to the match, just comforting Mina and trying to understand what the boy was saying.

"Young Midoriya, are you all right?" All Might said, concerned.

"THAT'S IT!" he suddenly yelled, typing more furiously on the computer. "All Might, is it okay if I meet you and Mirio-senpai after class?" he asked, vigorously rechecking what he typed.

"I can, but for what?" All Might said, still worried for the boy.

"I'll tell you later, for now I should probably focus on class." he replied, he didn't notice the sudden turn of everyone's eyes and heads as they looked away. Nor did he notice the curiosity the teachers now had on what he had to say.

-Bakugo POV-

Izuku, somethings up with him. Ever since the rescue, he isn't the same Izuku I knew a year ago. This one is a mix of personalities, the doc said he didn't have a personality disorder, but the way he is acting confused me. It's like the damn guy can't choose if he can talk for himself or want to disappear into nothing. Damn confusing.

"Hey Izuku, is there something wrong?" I kept my eyes on the screen, I don't even have the right to call him Izuku.

"There is, but I can solve it." he said, probably smiling to himself.

"The brat that came yesterday was actually wearing the same shoes as you." I said, bringing up the kid that we met at the shi**y training camp. "Small world huh?"

"Kacchan, what would you do if I killed someone?"

"W-what?" I asked startled, why would he... I can't say anything, did he kill someone?

"Kacchan, Muscular is dead." Izuku stated, looking at me.

"Yeah, I know." he probably changed the subject, thank god.

"I killed him."

"What!?" No no no no no no no no no no

"I killed him, while you were being kidnapped, I killed him." he looked blank while saying it. But Izuku, the one I knew, he wouldn't do this!

"No, this is wrong."

"Hmm? I know killing is wro-"

"IZUKU WOULDN'T DO THAT!" I screamed, I don't know what came over me.

-3rd person POV-

"IZUKU WOULDN'T DO THAT!" Bakugo screamed, startling everyone. "NO NO NO! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!" explosions popped out of his hands, threatening the boy in front of him.

"W-w-wwh-what d-do y-you me-mean?" The boy whispered, stuttering so hard it was basically impossible to understand what he was saying.

"YOU'RE A FAKE!!!" He yelled, punching the boy in the face.

Izuku just stood there, not being able to apprehend the shock. Aizawa immediatly binded Bakugo and started scolding him, but before his classmates could comfort him, he ran away. He ran as fast as he could, straight for his dorms. He swung his door open and quickly ran inside, bumping someone while trying to get in.

"Izuku?" someone called, still not having great vision with his tears in his eyes, he squinted at the figure.

"Dad!?" He cried in shock.

"There there now, calm down and breath. What happened? I wanted to surprise you but, well, you came early. Why are you crying?" He asked, while hugging the small boy, cradling him in his arms.

"I d-d-d-don't *hic* wann-n-a t-t-talk *hic hic* about i-it," he the mumbled out, trying hard to stop his crying.

"It's okay, it's okay. Just breath, it's all fine now. C'mon, let's get some ice cream." Squeezing his son's hand strongly, the boy and father walked out the room.