Questions

"oh," Izuku said in shock, he never actually thought he'd go to UA. "I'll, I'll have to think about it."

"Of course!!" The cheery mouse said, getting up from his seat. "If you decide to come, you will need to do another questioning. See you soon!" with that, he walked away. Leaving Izuku speechless.

"Oniichan, what was that about?" Eri asked when Izuku came back.

"They want me to enter the hero course, what do you think Eri-chan?" Izuku said, sitting next to her.

Eri put her hands on Izuku's face and answered, "You're already my hero, so you'll be the best hero out there!"

"Thanks, Eri-chan." he quickly wiped away his tears that showed up.

"*cough* sorry to interrupt," Aizawa said at the door. "But you'll both attend the Cultural festival, you can both look around UA 3 days from now. Midoriya, come with me."

"Ok?" Izuku answered, following Aizawa out of the room.

They both walked in silence down the hallway towards a room called 'Questioning'. As they both walked inside, Izuku was greeted by 2 figures. Izuku didn't know the first one, but he knew the one next to him. That scrawny weak-looking person who sometimes haunted his dreams, All Might.

"Hello Midoriya-san, my name is Naomasa Tsukauchi the detective handling your case today. And as you may know, this is All Might who is going to be the witness. Is it okay if we start?" Tsukauchi asked, pulling out a file and gesturing Izuku to sit down.

"Yeah, of course." getting nervous, he sat down and looked at his shoes.

"Ok then, let's start with the questions."