Perfect Plan

"I-I don't really know either..." Midoriya said, starting to fidget with his fingers, he took another deep breath in and took out a computer from his suitcase. "I'm going to go over all of your quirks again." Midoriya said, hopefully dismissing my comment. "Ibara-san, your quirk is Vine correct? Do you have full control over it?"

"I do."

"K," he started typing something into it, then stopped and looked at Shishida. "Do you also have full control?"

"I do but sometimes I get smells messed up with other things." Shishida answered, scratching his elbow.

Midoriya started typing more things in, he started muttering really long sentences and completely engulfing himself in a different world. "Hiryu-san, can you cut through Ibara-san's quirk?" Midoriya suddenly said, making Hiryu stutter.

"Y-yeah I can."

"I see..." he quickly started muttering again and doing something on the computer. "Tsuburaba-san, how big of a barrier can you make?"

"The size of a wall if we need." I answered, watching him suddenly stand up, still watching his computer.

"This battle will be done in complete silence, does everyone get that? Because our opponents will be able to have free control over once we answer anything. I quickly watched the sports festival, although I don't know how they improved I can give us the plan if you guys let me." He said.

"We don't have anything planned so let's hear it." Ibara-san said, all of us nodding with a smile.

"Okay, the plan as I said is not to talk, that might be really hard in some cases. Tsuburaba-san will create a air barrier around our ears so we can't hear anything. The weird mask on Shinsou must mean something, he also had a binding cloth so be prepared to fight him like you're fighting Erasure Head, I doubt he'd be as powerful. They'd most likely come with Shinsou in front, so when they attacked I wanted Tsuburaba-san to put an air barrier all around Shinsou. Shishida-san, can you handle electricity?"

"It'll only shock my beast form a bit."

"Good, Kaminari-san will probably try to stun you and purposefully get hit, don't hesitate and hit him, enough to make him unconscious. While he is I'll take him to the prison, although they're cautious of me cause they don't know I don't have a quirk, I'm small so they won't be able to notice if I silently take Kaminari-san. Tsuburaba-san, the second you jump off Shishida-san, don't jump up, but down. They will most likely try and get you in the air, if you accidentally jump in the air, make a barrier around you so you don't get caught. Ibara-san will wait right here, when you see a red hair falling, bind him and take him to the cage. Shishida, when you meet Kirishima, dodge him by deactivating your quirk and then activate it again and throw him in Ibara-san's direction. At the same time, make sure to seal Koji-san's mouth so he can't call animals, that should put 3 people in jail. Hiryu-san, I need you to wait at the jail section in case one of us gets caught and is being carried to jail. If all of them go to jail, regroup right here with Ibara-san and I will explain the rest." Midoriya said, I was about to ask him why he couldn't tell us the rest but Shishida already put me on his shoulder.

"He's smart." Shishida said, as we heard the starting bell ring.

"He's so confident it'll go done the way he thinks it makes me curious, but also confident!" I said, feeling the nice breeze stop as Shishida stopped.

"I can smell three of them coming, followed by two waiting a bit behind. Tsuburaba, put the barrier around my ear now." Shishida said, making me quickly harden the air around his ear, followed by me hardening the air and putting it around my ear.

Because of the barrier around the ear, I couldn't hear what the guy tried to say, but I made a barrier around him anyway. Quickly after that, just like Midoriya said, the lighting dude came up. Just before Shishida hit him, I jumped off.

"Oh man, it was down, I forgot." I said out loud, even if I couldn't hear myself say that. I quickly made a barrier around me, a bit too close to. I saw the quick whip of a tongue from the frog girl. "Good thing Midoriya is smart." I muttered to myself, quickly realizing I was stuck in midair. "Oh darn."

I watched as Shishida charged ahead, till I couldn't see him anymore. I looked towards my right to see the lightning boy gone, and a frustrated Shinsou. I waited a bit more, then saw Kirishima flying in the air. Vines extending from the place he was falling. Suddenly, my barrier broke, making me land on my butt.

"Thank goodness the other team didn't come first, come on, let's go." Midorioya said, making me realize he also took out my barrier.

"How about sending him to jail too?" confused, I pointed at the trapped Shinsou.

"Because we don't have time, let's run!" right as Midoriya started running, I heard the panting of the frog girl, making me also dash for it.

"You're all here." Midoriya said panting. "I'm going to do this quickly, now Tsuburaba-san will make a barrier around everyone's ears. See this?" Midoriya said, holding up lightning bolts target things. "They can most likely see this, we only need one more person, we don't need to communicate, more like we shouldn't. When Shinsou first attacked you 2 I found out it was a voice modifier, so more the reason not to talk. I'm going to take this and start running, Shishida-san, I want you to signal Ibara-san where they're coming from, everyone clear?" Midoriya said, already getting ready to run.

"But, 2 Asui's are coming!" Shishida said, starling everyone.

"That's a decoy, as long as we can't hear them they can't do anything. Start making everyone deaf Tsuburaba-san!" Midoriya said, already running.

I quickly put a barrier around everyone's ear and waited in silence. Shishida pointed out where they were as Ibara grew her hair everywhere she could search for them. It was a really quiet and uncomfortable match, but we soon got Shinsou, which brought Asui out. Leading to our victory.

-Izuku POV-

I could hear class 1-A getting chewed up by Aizawa-san, followed by our group being praised for great teamwork and leadership. Vlad King also mentioned we might have lost if not for my strategy and scolded them for that. I was later praised by Vlad King for my quick thinking and leadership again. Other people also said compliments and stuff, but they all came through one ear and out the other.

"Then how did you even get here? Can you even do anything?" Those words kept repeating in my head. No, this doesn't bother me, it really doesn't. I already knew that, just ignore it... ignore it... ignore it...

"The first win is Class 1-B! We will win this! Midoriya is a class 1-B anyway, you'll help us win, right?" Truthfully, I didn't like Monoma-san, especially this part about him.

"I'm not that biased, I don't care who wins as long as it's fair." I said, walking away from Monoma-san. "So let's just have a fair game."

"Fine, but i really like you!!" Monoma-san said, now clinging to Shinsou.