A new friend at a new College

No trigger warnings in this chapter!

Word count: 1034

Sykkuno's POV
The first day of college. I was so happy we we're all in the same class. Me, Rae and Toast chatted all the way to our first class. Rae took her paper out of her bag and gazed upon it to find what classroom we were gonna have our first class.

" Classroom 5A. " She told us as she put  her paper away. We all looked around but couldn't find it. " We all have our phones on us right? " Toast asked. " Yeah. " Me and Rae answered with nods. " Then let's all split up and if we find our classroom we call eachother alright? " He said.

" Yeah that's a good idea! " I agreed. We all went our separate ways and tried to find our classroom. The hallways were quiet and empty since everyone had already gotten in their classrooms. I noticed a figure longer down the hallway and decided to ask them for help.

" Excuse me? " I asked the figure. The figure quickly turned around and I realized it was a guy. He was wearing a mask and an eyepatch so I couldn't see much of his expressions or face. " Do you know where class 5A is? " I carefully asked as his eyes locked with mine.

His eye was a beautiful red that shined brightly and I noticed I had stared at him and blushed a bit. He nodded and started to walk. I quickly caught up and followed him to the classroom. " Hey can I just call my friends? They're lost aswell. " I asked him as he stopped outside of the classroom.

He nodded once again and I called them. I explained to them the area and I soon noticed them and gave them a friendly wave so they'd notice me. They quickly saw me and walked towards us. They looked a bit confused when there was someone else just standing there with their phone.

I noticed his face looked even colder when he was scrolling on his phones and that probably made them a bit weirded out. " Hey Sykkuno! " Rae greeted me. " Hey guys! " I greeted them back happily. " Do you know him? " Toast asked curiously and confused.

I quickly turned around and looked at the taller male. His red eye turned towards me and we made eye contact. I lightly blushed but tried to ignore it. " He's the one who helped me get here! " I told them after I turned back around to face them.

" Oh alright! Nice to meet you. " Rae said cheerfully but I could hear in her voice that she was a bit scared of him. He gave a quick nod and we headed into the classroom. Everyone else was already there and in their seats. There were two seats in the front and two in the back.

The taller male quickly sat down at the back and I turned to my friends. " I understand that you're a bit scared of him Rae. So I can sit next to him! " I whispered. " Thank you. " She whispered back sweetly and grateful for my desicion. They both went to the front while I went to the back.

The taller male had picked the desk right next to the window. I sat down next to him and his shiny red eye quickly gazed towards the desk next to him. We made eye contact and so it wouldn't be so awkward I gave him a cheerful smile. We stared at eachother for a bit longer before we continued to listen to our English lesson.

After class
The bell rang and all the other students were quick to run out of the classroom. Right after them was the teacher telling them the usual. " The bell doesn't
dismiss you, I do! " She yelled angrily but I knew it was already to late for her. It was already lunch time and just as I was about to go the idea of letting him sit with us at lunch struck my head.

I carefully tapped his shoulder and his shoulder flinched. " Ah I'm so sorry! I was just wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends at lunch? " I asked him awkwardly as he coldly stared at me." Y-you don't have to if you don't want to! " I assured him after a moment of silence.

But that was quickly interrupted with his usual nod. I felt the happiness inside me overflow and gave him a gesture to follow me. We exited the classroom and I realized I didn't have the class paper on me so I didn't know where the cafeteria was.

" U-umm.... Do you mind showing me where the cafeteria is? " I stuttered. I hadn't been stuttering since 6th grade. But maybe I was just nervous to make a new friend. If he wanted to be friends of course. I wouldn't force him or anyone for that matter to be my friend.

He gave a slight nod and we both quickly walked to the cafeteria. He must've memorized the whole entire building quickly since he was also new. I had to walk a bit faster then him to keep up and tried to just focus on getting to the cafeteria.

After a few minutes of our endless walking we finally reached the cafeteria. I noticed Rae and Toast were sitting on one of the tables a bit further away from us. " Oh, they're over there! " I told him happily.

We both quickly went to the table and sat down facing the others. " Hey guys! I invited him if that's okay? " I asked them. " Yeah that's fine. " Toast told me happily. " Hey I didn't get your na-. " I asked him but was cut off by a teacher that approached our table.

" Corpse your mom is at the front desk. She says she has something for you? " She said. Corpse nodded and went to the front desk. " That's an unordinary name. " I said happily. " Yeah. " Rae and Toast chuckled. " Atleast we know his name now! " I continued.

Tada! First chapter done! I will try to upload these chapters as soon as I can and if you have any ideas please tell me!