Black out

Trigger warnings:
Common cold
Choking
Blacking out
Swearing

Word count: 400 words

Sykkuno's POV
I coughed as I layed in Corpse's warm bed. It smelled like him. I felt a bit better knowing it was his bed. I turned around and hugged one of his pillows. It was very comforting. I suddenly heard a knock on the door and quickly hid under his blanket. I didn't want my friends to see me like this.

Someone sat next to me and layed their hand on my head that was hiding under the blanket. I slowly poked my head out and noticed it was just Corpse. " Sorry Corpse I though you were Toast or Rae. " I apologized awkwardly.

" It's fine. " He told me in his usual dark voice. He was holding a glass of water with some type of pill in it. " What's that? " I asked a bit scared. " It's some medicine to make you feel better. " He told me as his eyes scrunched since he was probably smiling under his mask.

" I don't need to take any medicine. " I told him even though I knew it would be better if I did take it. " Yeah you do! Just looking at you makes anyone be able to notice you're sick! " He told me with a sturn tone. " I don't need them Cropse! " I shouted. " Please Sykkuno! It's for your own good. " He told me.

His beautiful red eye locked with mine. I couldn't say no to him. " Fine. " I finally agreed and proceeded to sit up. But it felt like I weighted double the amount I actually did and I started to fall towards the bed. But I was quickly caught by two arms. They helped me sit up and gave me the glass. I smiled at him in thankfulness and drank the water.

It was going perfect but not for long. I started to choke by the medicine pill. Corpse quickly noticed and wrapped his arms around me as he tried to get the pill out. I finally spat it out but I really dizzy. The whole world began to spin. I tried to stay awake but my eyes shortly after shut and everything went black.

Reaaaaally short chapter here! But I just ended it here so I can go write Corpse's POV on this. So bye for now! Have a good day/evening/night/whatever the fuck your time is!