It was my fault!

Trigger warnings:
Common cold
Blacking out
Blaming
Mention of self harm
Glass bottle
Bad thoughts

Word count: 355 words

Corpse's POV
" I had saved Sykkuno from choking to death! " I thought to myself relived. Just then I turned around and saw a confused Sykkuno gazing across the room. His eyes shut and he almost fell forward to the floor but I quickly caught him. " Did he pass out?! " I thought to myself worriedly.

I carefully put him in my bed and tucked him in. I couldn't bare to see him like this so I walked out of the room and into the living room. I put on some loud music but not to loud so they wouldn't kick me out. I sat down on the floor and the thoughts took over me.

" Is he dead?! " I thought to myself. " This is all my fault! " I said out loud. I ran my fingers through my fluffy, black hair and just stared down at the floor in shock. " I can't even make a friend before they get hurt! " I yelled angrily and felt disappointed in myself.

" Why does this always happen to me?! " I shouted but they weren't loud enough for me to hear since the music was so loud. The music banged across the room and I felt like I was having a panic attack. I probably was. The anger took over me and I went to the kitchen. I grabbed a big glass bottle they had given us and went back to the living room.

" This is all my fault! " I screamed out of anger and sadness combined. I raised my hand holding onto the glass bottle. I deserved a punishment. " He didn't do anything wrong! It was my idea to get him medicine! Why did I have to be so stupid and selfish?! " I yelled.

Boooom. Sykkuno's POV is up soon. I wonder what will happen next do you to? Anyways.... Have a good day/evening/night my little rock's! Yes I've decided to call you guys rocks! Because all rocks are beautiful in their own way! Love you all! Bye for now beauty's!