Glass bottle

Trigger warnings:
Glass bottle
Gore ( blood )
Wounds

Word count: 651 words

Sykkuno's POV
I heard some loud music coming from outside our room. I carefully sat up and opened the door. The music was coming from the speakers in the living room so I started to walk towards it. I stopped and quietly looked in there to see what was going on.

A figure was standing staring at the wall while it's back was turned towards me. It was Cropse and he was holding a glass bottle. The music suddenly started to sound a lot more different but I soon realized it was him taking to himself.

" It's my fault!! " He yelled and I could hear in his voice that he was crying. " What was his fault? Me blacking out? Because that wasn't his fault at all! " I thought to myself worriedly. He slowly raised the empty glass bottle and stared at the wall.

" What was he doing? " I thought to myself but I was quickly brought back to reality by a loud crash. I looked at him and he was still holding the glass bottle. Though this time it was broken in half and the other half had scattered across the living room. But they were mostly stuck on him. His shirt became a bloody red and I realized he could end up with some serious injuries.

" Corpse! " I called out as I ran towards him and sat next to him. I hugged him but imediately regretted it when he flinched from the pain of the glass stuck onto his body. I quickly pulled away and helped him get up by pulling all his weight on to me. I held his arm around the back of my neck and I led him to the kitchen.

I let him go and he sat on the counter. " I-I thought you died... " He told me as I searched for the medkit in the cabinets. " Well I didn't and what even was that? " I asked concerned but he just stayed quiet and stared at the floor. I finally found the medkit and took out all the bandages I could find.

I brought them to him and started to bandage his arms. But first I needed to take the glass out. " Augh! " He yelled. " Sorry but I need to bandage you up! " I told him. " Fine. " He quietly told me and I continued to bandage him up. But this time more carefully.

20 minutes later
We were finally done and he jumped off the counter. I suddenly heard a knock from the front door and I went to check it out. I slowly unlocked the door and it imediately burst open by Rae and Toast. " Hey Sykkuno how are you? " Rae shouted as she gave me a hug. " I'm doing better. " I told her as I locked the door after them.

" How did you guys find my dorm? " I asked them a bit confused. " Well after some rough configuration the reception finally gave us your dorm number! " Toast said. " Hey Sykkuno where do I throw this out? " The dark voice that was now behind me asked. I turned around and found Corpse holding the half destroyed glass bottle.

" Um.... I don't really know so I guess we'll have to keep it for now. " I told him. I turned back around and saw the shocked faces. " You talk?! " Rae finally let out after an awkward moment of silence. He nodded. " Wow and I thought you were mute! " Toast told him a bit embarrassed.

After some time of them just taking
I waved goodbye as my friends left our dorm. It was fun meeting them and that they got to hear Corpse's voice!

Short chapter is done! Sorry it took so long I was at a hair salon and I cut my hair for donation! Welp I hope you all have a good day/evening/night!