Movie night

Trigger warnings:
Mention of sleeping pills
Anxiety

Word count: 1133

Corpse's POV
I thought I wouldn't make any friends in college since at my old school I didn't have any. But this time it was pdifferent. I helped a shorter boy find his class and he invited me to sit with his friends at lunch. I hadn't said anything since I was really insecure about my voice. It's just a lot darker then a normal persons voice.

A teacher told me my mother was at the front desk and wanted to talk to me. I remembered I had forgotten my sleeping pills at home and hoped she had them with her. I waved at her and she greeted me back. " You chose to not talk huh? " She asked concerned. I nodded.

" Alright. Well I've got your pills. " She said and handed me the pill container. I happily took them and waved goodbye to her before she left. I quickly hid the sleeping pills in my jacket. I remembered the boy and his friends that were probably still in the cafeteria and I decided to go back there.

They gave me a friendly gesture to come and sit with them so I did. I sat down next to the fluffy, brown haired boy. He was the one that asked for directions to his classroom. I sat down and listened to their chats. " So what's your next class Sykkuno? " The brown haired with blond highlights at the end of her hair asked.

" I have art! " The brown haired boy replied happily. I remembered I also had art and somehow felt happy we were in the same class. " Well we have biology. " The black haired boy continued with a sigh of disappointment.

" Aw, well that's fine. " He assured his disappointed friends. " Hwat about you Corpse? " The black haired boy asked. I didn't know how to answer without my voice but I suddenly got a great idea. I pointed at Sykkuno and they all imediately understood we had the same class.

" Well we should probably go to class now! " The girl said awkwardly breaking the silence. " Yeah bye guys! " The black haired boy said. " See you guys later! " Sykkuno said with a friendly wave. I raised my hand a bit like a wave and they walked away.

" Oh right! I forgot to introduce the others. " He said after he had turned back to face me. " The girls name is Rae and the black haired boy is Toast! " He told me cheerfully. I nodded as of understanding and he continued to talk with me for a bit before we eventually went to our class.

When class had almost finished our teacher Mr. Calibreen had something to announce. " Everyone I have something to announce before we end class. " He said and got all the students attentions. " You're all gonna have dorms and you will share with someone else. So I will now read out the names for each dorm. " He told us and took out a piece of paper were the names were probably listed.

He continued telling the names but I wasn't really paying attention. I was just gonna sit there until I heard my name. " And finally Cropse and Sykkuno! " He told us and put the paper in his desk drawer. I was relieved I was put with him and not somebody else.

We quickly made eye contact but that broke quickly since the bell rang. The chattering was louder than usual and that was probably because they had a lot to talk about the dorms. " I'm glad we get to be roommates! " Sykkuno told me happily when we had walked out of the big crowd of loud conversations.

" Since class is over for today do you wanna go see our dorm? " He asked. I nodded and we headed our way to the dorm area of the school. " And our dorm should be right about here! " He said pointing at one of the doors. The teacher had given us our keys before we left and I immediately unlocked the door. We both stepped in and we're suprised to see two bags with our names on them.

I took mine and went to sit on one of the beds. Sykkuno did the same but on the opposite bed. We both opened them almost at the exact same time and looked around. My stuff was in there so I guessed my mom had packed it for me.

" Hey do you have a phone? " He asked me as I was looking through my stuff. I nodded and his expression turned happier. " That's cool! Can I have your number? " He asked me cheerfully. I nodded once again and gave him my phone. His eyes switched from mine to his a couple of times before he called mine.

He immediately turned it off and gave me my phone back. He had changed his name to " Syk". I guessed that was his nickname. A smile formed on my face but thankfully he couldn't see. " Do you wanna watch a movie? " He asked breaking the silence.

I nodded and we headed to the living room. He opened Netflix and we scrolled through some movies before we picked one. It was some type of romance movie. After about thirty minutes into the movie I had to go to the bathroom. I stood up and went to the bathroom.

Some time later
I exited the bathroom and went back to the living room. The movie was still playing so I hadn't missed much. I quickly sat down next to him and continued to watch the movie. I suddenly felt something that had fallen onto my left shoulder.

I quickly turned my head around and found Sykkuno asleep resting his head on my shoulder. My face turned bright red and I couldn't stop staring at him. I looked out of one of the windows and noticed it was raining. To me rain was peaceful and calming.

I also noticed that it was dark outside. I reached for my phone on the coffe table and looked at the time. It had gotten pretty late and we should've already been in bed. As I tried to stand up he held onto my shirt. My face turned even more red but decided I'd let him just sleep there. I gave in and later down as his body followed and slept on top of mine.

" Shit. " I quietly told myself and immediately regretted it. " What if he heard me? " I thought as the anxiety kicked in. I quickly looked down but he was still fast asleep. I gave out a sigh of releif. I had forgotten to take my sleeping pills for the night!

BOOM! Kinda a cliffhanger I guess??? Welp see you guys later! Have a great day/evening/night!