Adjusting

Lila's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I don't know if it was because I was going to school again today, or if it was because.... yeah I think that's the only reason. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom taking a look at myself before doing the necessities.

As I was eating breakfast, I couldn't help but think about how today would be. Would it be as great as yesterday was? Or would it be horrible? Shaking those thoughts out of my I quickly checked the time before grabbing my bag and heading out the door to school.

The walk school isn't that far, maybe 15 minutes, and it felt good to walk freely, to not have to worry about anything except teenage problems. I felt good, and nothing was going to bring my spirit down.

When I got school have this odd feeling, like something different was going to happen today. I had that feeling all the way up until lunch time. When I got to the table of my newly made friends who consisted of Kate, Linda, and Danielle, we talked about how our day went so far . As they were talking amongst themselves, I picked up a strange smell. Looking across the cafeteria, trying to locate it, I eventually gave up trying and tuned  in on the conversation my friends were having.

"Yeah he is so hot " Kate said

"What do you think Lila?" she asked

"About what?" I said making it obvious that I wasnt paying attention to their conversation.

Kate sighed " You know, about the Cullens?"

"Who are the Cullens?" I asked now more confused than ever.

"Um, they are only the most popular kids in school even if they don't talk much" Linda said

"They are right over there" she said motioning to a table where 6 people were sitting.

As soon as I saw them  I immediately recognized them. Those were the Cullens!

The ones my mom and I fought not to long ago!

My shocked expression soon turned into a glare as I stared down Edward and Bella thinking of ways to potentially injure them. I quickly looked away, not wanting to get seen staring at them, and started having an internal battle with myself. How could I be so stupid! Of course they went to school here, and those stupid wolves are probably here too. I should have gone to La Push! What am I going to do, I thought internally groaning.

"Lila, Lila, LILA!" I heard my name being called repeatedly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said

"So what do you think of them?" Danielle asked me as the rest eagerly awaited my answer.

"They look nice I guess" I said lying through my teeth

"Too bad they don't really talk to anyone" Danielle said with a small frown on her face

The rest of lunch went by with me tuning out most of the lunchroom including my friends, mentally beating myself up on my decision to come here. Now I'm sitting in my next class writing down the homework the teacher assigned for us to do which I'm kind of excited for because 1. I've never had homework before and 2. because it will give me something to pass the time at home.

As I got home, I sat down on my bed and started working on my homework. After I finished that, I just started thinking about random things until eventually my thoughts drifted to the Cullen's, about what they have done to my family, how much heartache they have caused me and my mom. I still can't believe they go to my school! I didn't even know vampires went to school! That's when it clicked. Since they go to my school, this is the perfect time to get revenge. I know that my anger had faded but just seeing them there fueled the little rage that was still left and brought it back to the surface.

Then I remembered the wolves, they were responsible too, and suddenly a plan started to form in my mind and i quickly got a notebook out of my book bag, and began writing ideas to get my revenge  with a smirk on my face. That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face and a plan in my head.

*Author's Note*
First off I want to start by saying. that I am so sorry for the delay when I said I would be updating more this time I really am going to try my best to update more, but here it is. P.s. don't think i forgot about Lila and Jacob meeting, soon I promise. Bye guys.