PART:50

Naira stood on the doorstep with a straight face. She really didn't want to create a scene in front of the whole family and she didn't have the courage too. Kartik was hell stressed as he didn't want her to know that too in such a way. Naira took a step back while tears rolled out from her eyes

Kartik: Nairaa

Kartik stopped her from taking steps back and he tried to speak but failed. He was scared to lose her and didn't want her to break again due to his past mistakes. He took her hand and was about to take her upstairs when naira spoke.

Naira: kartik yeh sach nhi haina. Yeh sab ek prank haina bolo na kartik chup kyu ho

Naira was still it to be a prank she didn't want this to be true. Kartik remained quiet while naira again about to say something but gayu interuppted out of anger, jealousy she told her everything in front of everyone again.

Gayu: yeh sach hai sab sach kartik married you out of anger. Woh tumse pyaar tao door ki baat pasand bhi nhi karta tha . Tum sirf ek mohara thi taki voh mujhse badala le sake because we were dating aur maine os se shaadi karne se mana kar diya tha. He used you and that's it. Esne aaj tak sirf mujhe torture karne tumse pyaar ka natak kiya hai.

Gayu was cut off by naira when she gave her a tight slap on her face. Naira slapped her unable to control herself anymore. She slapped because she marked his love for naira fake which was not true.

Naira(sternly): maine aapki bohat sari baate suni hai kal bhi lekin aaj nhi. Mujhe aap se kuch nhi puchna aur na hi maine pucha hai so stay out of it. Maine jisse pucha vahi jawab de tao acha aur itni detail mei apne mujhe vaise kal bhi bata hi diya tha.

This is when everyone came to know why she was lost from night. They were hell angry on gayu as she disclosed it to naira in such a way but they can't say anything to her right now. It was the time not to bash gayu but to convince naira.

Kartik(trying to hold her): naira meri baat
Naira: nhi sunani mujhe koi baat bas itna batao yeh sach hai
Kartik: ha lekin

Naira came out of his hold and stepped back. She didn't gave any reaction to his yes but stepped back. She was about to move kartik holded her hand.

Kartik: ek baar meri baat sunlo plz phir tumhe jo kahogi mai manuga I swear naira
Naira(removing his hand): sunane k liye chodha hi kya tumne.

Naira was first about to leave from the house but later went upstairs. Naira went to their room while kartik followed her.

IN KAIRA'S ROOM

Naira throwed herself on bed and buried her face in pillow. She didn't want to slap gayu but she claiming his love for to be fake was not acceptable for her. She broke when she claimed to be fake. Kartik entered the room and saw her lying on her bed with her face buried in a pillow. He went towards and forcefully made her sit in the bed and himself sat in front of her.

Kartik(cupping her face): Naira I am sorry I know tum hurt ho lekin
Naira(looking into his eyes): kis kis ko pta tha
Kartik: sabko
Naira: sivai mere
Kartik(taking her into a hug): I am sorry
Naira: tum mujhe sab kuch bataoge ya phir kisi aur puchu
Kartik: naira plz is se sirf tumnhe hurt hoga aur kuch nhi
Naira: mujhe janana hai tumhe batana hai tao theek nhi tao
Kartik: tum aise kyu baat kar rhi ho woh purani baat hai plz bhul jao ose
Naira: tum mujhe bata rahe ho k nhi
Kartik: Naira listen meri baat samjhne ki koshish karo
Naira: bata sakte ho tao batado varna mujhe akela chod do.

Kartik left her alone as he didn't have guts to tell her everything. He knew she will break with his every revealation and he won't be able to see her in such a state. While naira on the other day wanted kartik to tell her truth. She didn't want to know it from anyone other than him. Although gayu told her yet she wanted kartik himself to tell her once.