PART:71

NEAR LIFT

Kartik was confused seeing naksh, keerti, mansi and shubham. They four were planning to how to surprise Kartik and Naira unaware that kartik standing next to them.

Kartik: hey tum log yaha par
Shubham(shocked): bhaiya aap
Kartik: mujhe bhi lag raha hai
Mansi: kya bhaiya apne pura plan kharab kardiya
Keerti(hugging kartik): kaisa hai
Kartik: mai theek hu lekin aap log yaha

Then naksh explained that they were here to surprise them but he ruined it. Then mansi told still they can scare naira.

Mansi: arrey bhaiya ko pta chal gya tao kya huya hum bhabhi ko tao dara hi sakte hai
Shubham: yeah cool chalo
Kartik: seriously bhai yaha khada ose nhi mile bhabhi ko darana hai tumhe
Mansi(hugging him): kya bhaiya aap bhi kya jalte rehte ho. We love you na
Kartik: haa pta chal gya you need my help now.
Mansi: ghar ki chabi

They all move towards the flat. They decided to open the door with the spare key and scare her. Kartik just wished she acts normal in front of them.

IN KAIRA'S HOME

Shubham opened the door and they went inside. They didn't find her anywhere in the house and then kartik told she must be at shreya's place. They decided to wait and scare her when she will open the door.

Naira came back with nitin and was about to open the door. Nitin was the first one to enter while shubham splashed the water on him.

Nitin(crying): mumma
Naira(disappointed): shubham
Shubham: hey I am sorry mujhe laga bhabhi aap hai
Naira(bending to his height): I am really sorry from his side bacha. Aap theek hona aankh mei nhi gya
Nitin(sobbing):nhi. mai mumma k pass ja raha hu

Nitin went to his house while naira turned towards shubham and saw others. She just hummed to Shubham's sorry and went towards naksh. She lightly wrapped her arms around him while naksh reciprocated it.

Naira(whispering): I missed you bhai
Naksh(kissing her head): I missed you too.  Kaisi hai.
Naira: I am fine aap batao yaha aise achanak.
Keerti: we wanted surprise lekin kar nhi pai
Mansi: kya bhabhi aap bhi thoda sa fake reaction hi de deti

Naira just smiled at her statement and went to change as her clothes were wet too. Kartik took the oppurtunity and went behind her. He asked others to rest as their journey was quite long.

IN KAIRA'S ROOM

Naira was about to grab her clothes when kartik came and closed the door. He went towards her and straight way told her.

Kartik: I don't want to create a scene in front of them.
Naira: hmm
Kartik: I hope you too don't want so
Naira: theek hai
Kartik: mai tumse baat kar raha hu shayad
Naira: mere ilava koi aur hai bhi nhi yaha.

Kartik holded her tightly from her shoulders. He wanted to talk to her but she was ignoring him and this was not acceptable for him. He pinned her to the cupboard.

Kartik(angrily): why the hell are you neglecting me?
Naira(pushing him hard): just stop this nonsense kartik.
Kartik(confused): kya
Naira: stop this behaviour kartik. Tumhe pta bhi tum gusse mei kar kya rhe hote ho. do you have any idea.
Kartik: neglect tum kar rhi ho mujhe
Naira: tao tum kya kar rahe ho. Jab maine tumhe bola tha kartik aaj ghar pae rehlo but still you went. You wanted to avoid me right so I am doing the same.
Kartik: mai tumhe ignore nhi kar raha naira. Its just mai tumhe aur taang nhi karna chahta tha
Naira: tumhe kya lagta hai tumhari absence mei mai khush rehti hu.
Kartik: mai yeh kab kaha. Mai bas subhe thoda disturbed tha
Naira: disturb mai bhi thi. You know what I was going through. Tum phir bhi mujhe akeli chodhkar gye the. Kal bhi aur aaj bhi
Kartik: mai office hi gya tha kahi ghumne nhi jo tum itna overreact kar rahi ho
Naira: tum agar aaj nhi bhi jaate tao chal jata kartik. Dhruv ko maine inform kardiya tha. Lekin tum nhi maane aur jakar hi rahe kyuki you don't like my presence right.
Kartik: tumse baat karna hi bekaar hai aaj kal. Pta nhi kya kya ho gya hai tumhe.