PART:54

IN KAIRA'S ROOM

After their getting tired, everyone returned to their room. Kartik was in washroom while naira was drying her hairs near the dressing table. When Kartik came outside he found her lost and drying her already dried hairs. He went towards her and turned the hair drier's switch off. Naira came out of her world when she found him carrying her in a bridal style.

Naira: kartik kya kar rahe ho.
Kartik: shukar hai tum kuch boli tao mai kabse bula raha tha tumhe.
Naira: kartik plz mujhe niche utaro
Kartik: kidnap nhi kar raha hu tumhe jo chilla rhi ho. Bed tak hi leke jaa raha hu

Kartik layed her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. He turned the light off and layed on the bed too. Naira hid her face in his chest and cuddled into him while kartik too welcomed her in his hug.

Kartik's POV

I don't know Naira tumhe kya hua lekin itna pta hai tum disturb ho kisi baat ko lekar. I know tumne mujhe maaf kardiya lekin you are still sad over that fact but trust me mai sab kuch theek karuga humare beech and obviously tumhare mom dad k beech.kahi na kahi tum onki vajah se pareshan rehti ho.

NEXT DAY

Naira was one to wake the nest day while kartik was still sleeping. She kissed his forehead and snuggled into him. Kartik too wake up due to the movement.

Kartik: Good Morning Wifey
Naira: kaha ki Good Morning its almost afternoon
Kartik(getting up): oh God Naira mujhe ek jaruri meeting attend karni thi 9 bje aur ab tao 11 baj gye
Naira(sitting on the bed): achaa hua kal mujhe meeting nhi attend karne di thi tumne.
Tit for tat you know
Kartik: papa daantege
Naira: khaa lena daant isme kaunsi naayi baat hai
Kartik: haa is duniya mei daant hi tao khaane ayaa hu mai papa se kabhi maa se kabhi papa se

He got up from the bed when naira stopped him.

Naira: tum kaam hi kyu aise karte ho jo hume daantana pade
Kartik: mai kuch nhi karta bas aap logo ko hi maza aata mujh bhole ko daantane mei
Naira: kartik plz tum na apni eye sight check karvao aur agar yeh joke hai tao plz aise bakwas jokes mere samne mat mara karo
Kartik: ek tao tumhari vajah se mai pichle teen dino se gharwalo se daant kaha raha aur tum mera mazak bana rhi ho
Naira: ek minute maine kya kiya
Kartik: acha mujhse gussa kaun tha.
Naira(changing the topic): woh kartik tum fresh ho jao papa wait kar rahe honge
Kartik(back hugging her): hey naira I am sorry.
Naira: tum sorry kyu keh rahe ho. Yeh sab meri vajah se hi tao ho raha hai
Kartik: maine yeh kab kaha tum galat samaj rhi ho
Naira: mai galat nhi hu kartik yeh sab kuch meri vajah se hi ho raha hai aaj tak kitne

Kartik kept his lips on her to stop her. He started sucking her lips hungrily as if there was no tomorrow. Naira too reciprocated it as she failed to control her emotions. She always falls weak under his touch. Kartik's hand travelled to naira's waist and he was rubbing her waist to bring her more close to him while naira's hand were moving in his hairs. Naira broke the kiss when she felt to be out of breath. Kartik didn't wait for a second and started giving wet kisses on her collar bone and gave her hickey. His hands travelled under her top making her realise their position. She came out of his grip and tried to stop him.

Naira: Kartik sab log wait kar rahe honge
Kartik: oh ha tum fresh ho jao pehle mai mailbox check karlu ek baar.

IN HALL

Everyone had their brunch and were sitting in the hall right now planning what to do next. the elders were out to roam around the nearby villages while young ones were at home as they were too lazy to go out.

Shubham: let's play something
Vidyut: great idea chupan chupai itni baadi haveli hai maza aayega.
Kartik: actually it is a good idea
Mansi: ok done chalo khelte hai