PART:82(A BURNT CHILD DREADS THE FIRE)

NEXT MORNING

Kartik and Naira were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. It was after a long time they were together in their own room. Although it had been only two days being away each other yet it felt like months. The  habit of being in each other's company had its own pros and cons. Now, they both were sleeping cuddling into each other. Naira was first to wake and she raised her face only to see Kartik cutely sleeping. She ruffled his hairs and pecked his cheeks. She just then remembered about their meeting anniversary and jumped on her seat.

Naira's POV

OH GOD NAIRA! Aj k din tao hum mile the aur maine tao kuch socha hi nhi. Es mendhak k chakar mei mai tao bhul hi gyi maine apna plan hold par rakha tha. Es janab ko tao dekho aise so raha jaise koi kaam hi na ho sone k ilava.

Naira was lost in her thoughts when Kartik's sleep broke. He got up and patted on her shoulder.

Kartik: subha subha kiske khayalo mei khoyi hui ho
Naira: hmm kya
Kartik: mai bol raha itna handsome pati pass hote huye bhi kiske khayalo mei khoyi ho
Naira: Kartik aaj na sabse pehle apne akho ka check up karvana. Tum kis angle se handsome lagte ho
Kartik(pulling her towards him): sab pta hai mujhe jalti ho tum mujhse!
Naira(laughing): in your dreams aur hato mujhe dher ho rhi hai

Naira got up from the bed and went towards her Kartik's side to take her phone. Kartik pulled her towards him making her fall over him.

Naira(scolding): tumhe pta hai mere pichle do din itne ache se nikale mai bata nhi sakti. Mere haath ek dum safe and sound the
Kartik(leaving her and with fake anger): fine jao phir ab jab kahogi bhi na tabh nhi pakdunga
Naira(ruffling his hairs): Good boy

Naira went to the bathroom while kartik got back to sleep again. Naira came out after a while and saw him sleeping. She forcefully woke him and asked him to get ready.

Naira was busy when Kartik came from out after freshening up. He ignored her and went towards the dressing table. He was setting his hairs when Naira noticed him. She smiled at him and went towards him with baby steps. Naira was about to back hug him when Kartik turned. Both bumped into each other while Kartik caught her.

Kartik: kya kar rhi thi
Naira(teasing him): nazar utarne lagi thi mera pati itna handsome jo hai.

She did dadi's signature step and the thu thu. She laughed at her actions while kartik glared at her. Naira pecked his cheeks as he was quite frustrated with her teasing sessions now.

Naira: vaise kartik mai soch rhi thi. Ab tum aa hi gye ho tai gym join karlo. Thode se ho jaoge
Kartik(folding his arms): acha ab nhi ladkiya ko pasand aaunga mai
Naira: oski chinta tum mat karo
Kartik(teasing her): dekhlo agar kisiko mai pasand aa gya aur agar mujhe bhi

Before Kartik could continue Naira pulled from his collar and placed her lips on his. Kartik was quite taken back but responded with equal passion. He too wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her passionately. Naira was more dominating showing her possessiveness and rights on him while kartik tried to match her pace. Naira broke the kiss once she was satisfied and then continued.

Naira(in not so soft tone): tumhare liye mai kaafi hu aur kisi aur ki tarak ankh uthakar bhi dekha tao dekhna phir

Kartik laughed at her possessiveness and placed a kiss on her forehead. He was loved to see her this side. He always loved her whenever she showed her rights on him and claimed herself as his and him as hers.

Naira glared at him when he laughed but closed her eyes trying to calm herself when he kissed her forehead. It was always her favourite job to claim him as her. She knew he would never hurt her but little warnings were too needed.