PART:92(SNEAK PEAK)

AFTER ONE MONTH

A lot has changed in the last one month from kartik being distanced to Suhasini dadi's health deterioration. Its been a tough time for Goenkas. TODAY is a new day in the Goenka Villa which came with a new rays of hope.

IN KAIRA'S ROOM

Kartik and Naira were sleeping on either sides of their bed when the alarm rang. It was kartik who started putting alarm for himself when naira stopped waking him up. Kartik stirred in his sleep and mumbled sth which was quite inaudible. He covered his face with a pillow and slept again while naira who woke up stopped the alarm from ringing. She got up and adjusted herself on the bed.

Naira's POV

Alarm lagana hi kyu hota agar utha nhi jata. Khud uthna nhi hai aur logo ko sone nhi dena. Meri neend kharab karke khud kitne aram se soo rahe hai yeh janab. Ruko tumhe toh mai batati hu.

She got up from the bed and picked the the jug filled with water. She went to his side and was about to pour onto him but stopped. Her smile which was their on her face vanished when she saw him awake. She immaediately stepped back while he got up from the bed seeing her.

Kartik: tum yeh kya kar rhi ho
Naira(stammering): mai voh kuj nhi mai toh voh bas
Kartik: mai voh bas kya
Naira: mai toh tumhe bas pani dene aayi thi peene k liye. Voh kehte haina subhe uthkar sabse pehle pani peena chahiye

Kartik stared at her with an blank face while she struggled giving an explanation to him. It wasn't something new for them as it has been a routine from last month. From last one month, it was only naira who tried everything in her power to make their relationship a stable one. From the day she has married him it was never difficult for her to talk to him but now she always struggled with her words while having any type of conversation with him. It was all because of Kartik's lack of interest. She didn't know what happened to him that he became so distanced towards her.

Kartik: well I am sure tum mujhe jug se sidha pani nhi pilane wali thi
Naira: voh I am sorry mai glass
Kartik(cutting her): voh jo bhi hai will just let me go. I need to freshen up.

Naira silenced once he cut her off and stepped back. She stepped back in such a hurry that her foot twisted and she was about to fall. Kartik who noticed her tripping caught her in time. He pulled her back making her collide with  him. The jug fell on the floor but they didn't care  as they were lost in each other. Naira's hands were on his shoulders while Kartik holded her from her waist.

Kartik kissed her forehead and separated her from him. Naira didn't say anything but backed off. She mumbled an apology and turned her head towards other side not allowing him to have a look at her tears.

Kartik: I better get ready.
Naira: hmmm
Kartik: I hope tumhe lagi nhi
Naira: hmmm
Kartik: Naira
Naira: hmmm
Kartik: kya hua
Naira: kuj nhi tum fresh ho jao

Kartik sighed and moved towards the bathroom while Naira stood there staring at him. Earlier it had never been so difficult to talk to him but now she can't hold any conversation with him without being awkward. She didn't know what exactly happened but still tried her best to normalize their relationship.

NAIRA'S POV

Kartik tumhe kya ho gya hai. Kyu tum aise behave karte ho jaise mai tumhari wife nhi balki bas ek burden hu. Pta nhi kis baat se upset ho. Gussa mujhe tumse hona chahiye na ki tumhe mujhse. Phir bhi mai kuch nhi keh rhi lekim tum ho k baat karne k liye tayaar hi nhi ho.

She stood there God alone know for how long cursing her fate and his shitty behaviour. She came out of her trance when kartik came out.

Kartik: tum abhi tak yahi khadi ho
Naira: huh kyaa
Kartik: naira kuch hua hai kya. Itna ajeeb sa behave kyu kar rhi ho. Sab theek haina
Naira: Kartik mujhe toh nhi huya kuch lekin tumhe kya ho gya. Kyu tum itna ajeeb behave kar rahe ho pichle kuch haafto se. Na kisi se ache se baat karte na ghar pe rehte ho. Akhir ho kya gya hai tumhe.
Kartik: mujhe kuch nhi hua. You are just overacting. Tumhari tarah sara din ghar par free nhi baith sakta mai. Mujhe hazaro kaam tumhari tarah nhi apna kaam kisi aur k sar daal kar kabhi kahi chal jau kabhi kahi
Naira: tumse baat karna hi bekar.

Naira went to freshen up while kartik sighed in disbelief. He himself didn't know why he is behaving like this. He has noticed her awkwardness with him and her being scared while talking with him but he didn't do anything. He didn't know what should he tell her why he was behaving like this. He himself was confused and didn't know what the hell was wrong with him.

AT DINNING TABLE

Only the ladies were present at the dinning table. Naira was preparing breakfast for keerti who decided to stay at Goenka for few days as Naksh was out of town.

Suwarna: keerti Naksh kab aa reha. Ek haafta hone aya hai.
Keerti: pta nhi voh meri baat hi nhi hoi aaj naksh se
Suwarna: Naira Kartik abhi tak utha nhi kya
Naira: maa voh toh subha hi chala gya
Dadi: nashta karke gya haina
Naira: pta nhi dadi mai jab tak niche aayi voh chala gya tha.
Dadi: hadh hai.tum dono ko pta bhi hai tum dono k pati kya karte hai kya nhi.

It wasn't unnoticed by the family about their indifference. Kartik always skips eating with family while its been a week since keerti has been showing indifferent behaviour whenever enquired about Naksh.

Keerti: acha mai abhi chalti hu mai boutique k liye late ho rhi hu.
Dadi: humne kitni baar kaha hai keerti abhi ek mahina kaam mat karo. Doctor ne bhi mana kiya hai.
Keerti: dadi plz pehle Naksh aur aap bhi mat shuru hojayiye
Dadi: abhi toh keh rhi meri Naksh se baat nhi hoi aur
Keerti(cutting her): dadi mai abhi late ho rhi. Bye mai shaam ko milti hu bye(she left)
Surekha: pta nhi en dono k beech kya chal raha hai.
Dadi: pta nhi chal kya raha es ghar mai.  Hum kitne dino se dekh rahe lekin kuch kehte nhi.

Naira too left after as she had some meeting in an hour. She sighed in relief once she was out of the goenka villa. Its been a routine for her to ser this. Honestly she was tired of this but decided to give kartik some time. She knew about the losses and understood his stress. She had been very patient with him but with the passing time she was losing her cool. Now she decided to have a serious discussion about this with kartik today. She decided to call him.

..........................................................................

The story will start with a leap of month where Kartik would be busy in his business and has distanced himself from naira. Naira also made herself busy with her other project and but she made efforts to improve their relation. The family members did sense their abnormal behaviour but chose to ignore and give them some time. The reason behind their differences was one and only kabir. As Kartik who earlier agreed to let naira work  later the next day declined to let naira work with him. Naira tried asking him why but he remained adamant. This led to major loss in their business. Later, they both distanced themselves from each other to concentrate on their work to which only resulted into more awkwardness between them. While on the other hand keerti will have miscarriage which will affect her and naksh's relation.

Will Naira try to mend their relation or give up like kartik has?

Will they beem able to remove the awkwardness between them?

How will gayu react to the situation? Will she create more problems or not?

What if Keerti suffer miscarriage? Will it affect KAIRA'S relationship?

What would be reason behind Kartik's indifferent behaviour?

What if a new person enters into their lives?

Will Kartik try to mend their relation?

What if Suhasini dadi's health start deteriorating?

Get ready to to experience this roller coaster ride filled with fun banters, laughs, tears, teasing and romance.

To know what happens in the story wait till 18th may. I will try to publish the next part on 18th may,2022(ON SHIVI'S BIRTHDAY)

NOTE: I HAD DELETED THE PART:92 AND REWRITED.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.

THIS IS JUST A FILLER FOR THE FUTURE STORYLINE!!!!!!