Once Upon A Time

AU: Ben let the core four off the Isle, but what if he never got to meet them? And what if the core four didn't follow Maleficent's plan? They live a simple and quiet life in Auradon. But Mal never met Ben. Would they still meet someday? Are they really meant to be? And Maleficent will get in their way also this time?

Once upon a time there was a beautiful prince, soon to be king, watching from his bedroom's window the place that he wished his father never created. And, once upon a time there was a beautiful girl, running around with her friends and vandalizing stuff, carefree, not knowing what her life had in mind for her.

Getting back to the prince, oh, he was so damn beautiful: he had grey eyes that often seemed blue, fantastic golden hair (it was like honey) and a shiny and pure soul that completed the look. He was looking at the Isle of the Lost, the one that his father created to imprison all the villains who tried to hurt every single kingdom of the United States of Auradon. He just wished that their children had a normal and peaceful life like everyone in Auradon.

"Mom, Dad. I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost would be given a chance to living here in Auradon." He told as soon as his parents entered the room. "Every time I look at the Island I feel like they've been abandoned." His father clearly disapproved.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?"

"We'll start out with a few at first..." the prince said with eyes full of hope. "Only the one who need help the most. I've already chosen them."

"Have you?" said his father with his angry look. His wife tried to calm him down. "I gave you a second chance." She had said. The man looked down and she asked his son who were the villains' parents. The prince smiled.

"Cruella de Vil, Jafar, the Evil Queen and... Maleficent." All the people in the room gasped. There was no way the child of Maleficent could have ever gotten out of there, not without bringing trouble at least.

The family kind of fought about that, but in end they wanted to trust their son.

"Okay, fine. I am trusting you on this Ben. But one little mistake and they go back." The father told him. Ben was happy they understood, and he was sure nothing would have ever gone wrong.

"You will go, you will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy." Maleficent always talked about having revenge but her daughter was tired of it. She was finally given the chance to be just a normal girl, with a normal life and she really didn't want to screw that up for her. She faked on getting along with her mother's plan, but in fact, as soon as she crossed that bridge, Maleficent influence was gone and she could begin her new life with her friends.

"So what do you think Auradon will be like? I bet they have so many castles and rooms!" exclaimed Evie, Evil Queen's daughter.
"And dogs." Wanted to add Carlos, the son of Cruella the Vil.
"Yeah, you bet. They're going to tear you apart and eat your flesh and bones right after." Joked Jay, whose father was Jafar.
"Oh, Jay. Don't scare him more than he already scares himself please." Said Mal, waking up from her thoughts. Carlos was, in fact, shaking just at the thought of what his friend had said. Jay tried to apologize but the little guy was freaking out.
"Oh-oh can we please turn back? Please?" he cried knocking at the little window that separated the driver from them.
"Carlos, come on Jay was joking. I am sure dogs are really friendly here in Auradon." Evie tried to calm him down.
"Yeah, if you say so..."

Once they got out of the limo, they were in front of the school, greeted by everyone. In front of them there were two women. One was a student, she was dressed in pink and her hair were brown, gathered in a braid. The other one was a grown up and she was dressed in a very formal way.