3.

,,come in", I said because I thought it was Vic as we texted. When I looked up Vic was not standing in front of me it was Damiano. I don't want to talk to him. So I just ignored him. I stand up and leave the bathroom and went on the balcony, but before I went out there I told Liliah that she has to tell that he should leave and I don't want to talk to him. When I sat on the balcony I get a cigarette and smoked it. ,,I have to talk to her. It's been to long", I heard him say. ,,She isn't ready to talk to you. You have no idea what she is going through. Give her time.", my friend says. I turned around and sah that she was getting closer to him and suddenly I was hurt that another woman gets closer to him. I started to cry, but I didn't understand why. ,,You have 3 weeks to get her to talk to you. I think you can win her back. Try to talk to her after she is singing. After I smoked and went back to our room and went straight to bed.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and remembered what had happened yesterday. I was anxious that I was with him in the same city after 5 years. Maybe I should talk to him, but I think it's too early. I was thinking maybe today or in a few days. I wanted to talk to him before the Grand Finale. I looked in the bed beside mine and saw my friend that she was still asleep. So I get up went to the bathroom and took a long cold shower. After every panic attack I take a cold shower. After Shower I got to my suitcase and searched an outfit that suits me. Today was the first rehearsal. I was really nervous cause I know that Måneskin will be there. Then Damiano will know that this song is about him.

As we finished getting ready we went down to breakfast

As we finished getting ready we went down to breakfast. ,,So are you ready for your first rehearsal today Olivia?", my Manager James asked me. I nodded. After breakfast we drove to the Ahoy Arena. When we arrived a lady told me that my rehearsal would start in 30 minutes, then she showed me the German backstage room. I saw that they had a piano so I tried something out. I was working on something. I started to sing

I wore makeup when we dated
Cause I thought you'd like me more
If I looked like the other girls
I know that you loved before
Tried so hard to be everything that you liked

,,Olivia, are you ready for your first rehearsal?", the woman from before asked me. When I stand up I saw some people watching me and applauding me. Then I saw him, Damiano. He was shocked, I think he knew that this song was about me. I went on the stage and took a deep breathe and started playing

Well good for you, I guess you moved on really easily
You found someone new and it only took you a few weeks
Remember when you wanted to give me the world
And good for you, I guess that you've been working on yourself
I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped
Now you can be a better man for your new girl

As I finished I stand up went into the Germany backstage room and started crying. I wrote that song when Vic told me that Damiano had a new girlfriend only 4 weeks after I left Italy. ,,Livy? Can we please talk?", I heard him say. ,,What you wanna talk about. I left you and then I write songs about you?", I told him. He went into the German room and saw me, crying. ,,Livy, what's wrong??", he asked. ,,It's so exhausting for me seeing you here", I told him. He sat down next to me and hugged me....

A/N: What will happen next??? ...