10.

I wake up again and I have no idea what time it was. I wanted to open my eyes, but I couldn't I was still so tired. I I think the reason was, that I woke up the middle of the night to talk to my mom. As I slowly open my eyes I turned around and could see no one laying next to me. I was scared that Damiano disappeared after we talked yesterday. Before I slept again, I thought what will happen with Damiano and me now that we talked. I also realized that I'm not ready to be in a relationship again. After him I didn't have a relationship. I also will tell him that I just want to be friends with him and get to know him again. ,,Morning, Livy", he said with his morning voice, which made me always that wake. ,,Good Morning, Dami", I replied to him. ,,So, what are the plans for today?", he asked me. ,,So.. today we have a free day. Me, Vic and Liliah wanted to clubs tonight. I also think we should talk what we are now, what do you think?", I told him. ,,Wow, cool. So I will ask the guys what they do tonight. I think we should talk. What about after breakfast?", he asked me. I nodded. Then I told him that I had to go to back to my room, so that I could get ready for breakfast. I hugged him and then went back to my room. As I opened the room I saw that my best friend was still asleep, so I went onto my balcony. But before I could do it I changed into my pajamas so that she wouldn't asked me where I was all night. I went onto our balcony and get me a cigarette. I had to think about the events of yesterday. As I smoke it, I scrolled to instagram and saw that messages I got for my instagram story tonight. I decided to delete it, cause I was anxious about the people who knew me more than 4 years. I scrolled through my photos I took the last couple of days, then I saw a picture of the bed in my hotel room. I decided to put into my story. I added a little bit onto it and then I posted it.

oliviadellaria posted a story

As I finished my cigarette, I decided to go back inside and get ready for a late breakfast

As I finished my cigarette, I decided to go back inside and get ready for a late breakfast. It was after 12PM. ,,Hey Liliah, good morning", I tell her and I tried to sound as innocent as I could. ,,Morning, Liv. When did you come home last night I didn't heard you. I was home at 11PM. Ouuh. My head hurts so much. I'll never drink with Italians again", she said. I wanted to laugh but that would be very rude to her. ,,I came home after midnight. I told Damiano everything, today we want to talk about our relationship and stuff. Never drink with Italians? If you drink with me, you drink with a Italian girl. But don't forget about tonight. we are going with Vic and maybe the boys to the club", I tell her. ,,Oh my god. I totally forgot. But I'm so excited ahhh.. Then I can maybe dance with Thomas. He is so cute.. I may have a little crush on him", she told me. I smiled and then we decided to get ready, because we're both so hungry and she had a little hangover. Before I changed my outfit I gave her something for her headache.

I decided to wear today a outfit all in black

I decided to wear today a outfit all in black. Then we went down to the breakfast. As we stepped into the elevator, I hear a girls voice. She came to me and hugged me. ,,I'm so glad you told him everything. I'm so damn proud of you, bestie.", Vic said to me. I was so proud of me too, cause it was such a big step for me. ,,Me too, but I don't know where we are yet. I still like him, but I think I'm not ready to be in relationship yet. I suffered so long cause of the actions my dad did. I never even had sex with Damiano. I was so scared because of my dad. I think I first want to get to know Damiano again. I also want to heal. But I'm scared to tell him, you know", Vic listend to me and nodded her head. ,,Yeah, I can understand you. You know when Damiano had a girlfriend he was so different, he almost never came to our studio. We wanted him gone off the band.I then decided to talk to him. Then he said its all his girlfriend, who was abusing him emotionally. When he told me this, I started crying cause you two suffered the same and didn't knew it. I think you just have to talk where you stand. Ok but topic change, about tonight. When I saw the guys earlier the asked if they can come tonight too?", she asked, and I was graded that she changed the topic. ,,Of course they can come", me and Liliah said. As we went to breakfast room. I saw him and he saw me. I smiled as he looked me in the eye. It felt like the days, when nobody knew we where a couple.

Damiano: ci vediamo tra 20 minuti nell'atrio?
(Meet in 20 minuted in the lobby?)

Livy: si, ti vedo
(yes, see you?)

I smiled into my phone, and then started my breakfast. I ate pancakes, I love them.  After we finished breakfast, I said goodbye to Liliah. We decided to meet at our hotel room with Vic at 6 PM to get ready for tonight. Then I walked to the Lobby, where I could see him. I got anxious, but I remember what my therapist said always to me. So I took a deep breathe and went over to him. But when I saw him, I was shocked, sad and broken ...

Hello guys, I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I had a great weekend.

I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger... What do you think Damiano did that Olivia is so sad??? COMMENT !! I'M EXCITED FOR YOUR IDEAS !!

I wanted to post 2 chapters on the weekend, but I sadly didn't made it. My sister was having a party and then I hadn't the time to do it. I try to upload during the week more updates. The next update will probably come on Wednesday.. So I hope you had a great start into the next week ...

!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE !!!