21.

I enjoyed the show, it was such an epic moment to watch all the other artist to perform their songs. I was pretty early to perform my song. The others were pretty late with their song. During the show Damiano came by sometimes to say hello and kiss me on the cheek. After more than two hours they finally should go backstage to get ready for their performance. Before they went backstage I went to their sitting area in the greenroom. ,,Hey guys, have fun with your performance. I know you will rock it", said to them all, then we did a group hug and they went backstage. I was just excited to see them live and in their performance outfits. Before I could sit down someone hugged me from behind. ,,Did you think I would left without a kiss from you?", he asked me. It was Damiano who hugged me. Then he turned me around and give me a long kiss, it was full of emotion. It also said that he was grateful to have me back in his life. I was also so glad to have him back. No one knows how much I missed him during the time we didn't talked to each other, it was hard but  I had all lot of stuff going on during this period of time. As he pulled of the kiss, I hugged him one last time and then he went backstage to get ready for his performance. I was so excited for their performance, he didn't even wanted to tell me how their outfits would look in the end. I just saw the selection of outfits but they never told which they're gonna wear in the end. They entered the stage, and they looked more than perfection. They're such a magical persons on and off stage. When they ended I clapped and screamed as loud as I can. 

I cried out of joy, because they were so amazing

I cried out of joy, because they were so amazing. I couldn't believe that he is back in my life. I tried to avoid him being back in my life. I was so scared to tell him my story. And now he knows everything and now its better than it was before I decided to leave the country. I was just scared what he would do or think after I told him. I also know that it is not my fault what happened to me, it is always and always will be the fault of the man who give me life. Is is not my dad, I don't have a father. I only have the most amazing mother on this whole planet. I startled when I noticed that someone wrapped their arms around me from behind. However, after a few seconds, I noticed the smell of cigarettes, sweat and a slight hint of lemon and masculinity. I never knew how to describe Damiano's smell. It always smelled so good and just like Damiano and I loved that about it. ,,Hey Babe.. How were we? Did you liked it?", he asked me with his typical grin on his beautiful face. ,,Ragazzi, siete stati assolutamente fantastici, potrei ascoltare questa canzone mille volte. sei fantastico OMG... voi ragazzi farete il pieno di questa cosa e vincerete",  (You guys were absolutely amazing, I could listen to this song a thousand times. you are amazing OMG... you guys are going to rock this thing and win")  I told him as I turned and hugged his neck. We didn't even notice what was happening around us as I kissed him long and hard on his mouth. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. We continued kissing until suddenly someone tapped us and I jumped in shock. It was Vic who said that we can continue this somewhere else, but we are live. Me I had to smile. I gave Damiano one last kiss until I sat back down and put Damiano back in his seat with his band members. I saw Vic whisper something in his ear and realized I'll ask him about it later.

After all artist performed..

There was a long break as we waited for it to continue and the results to be announced. I was so nervous, but more because I wanted Måneskin to win. Then finally they came back on stage and first the announced the points from all the other countries, what they gave each other. And then the televising begin. I was just so nervous I was in 10th place and Måneskin in 3rd place. I got some points so I placed 2nd place. ,,...and the winner of Eurovision Song Contest 2021 is-.... Italy", they said. I was so happy for him. I ran over to him and hugged him that he won Eurovision Song Contest. He saw me and I saw that he had tears in his eyes. ,,You won", I told him. He nodded and kissed me with so much emotion.. I was just so happy, but I kinda got sad, because it meant that soon we had to say goodbye to each other. We didn't talked about who it would be go further with us after ESC ended. I was just so happy. After we kissed each other he went on stage to perform his song, one last time. While he was performing he just looked in my eyes....

A/C: OMG... I can't believe it.. I just wrote another chapter of this fanfic.. I have a love & hate relationship with this fanfiction. Because I love it and have so many ideas but I kinda hate it because I kinda have no idea how to write my ideas.. But I made some notes of this story..