12.

I decided to talk to this random guy, and make Damiano jealous. He hurt me today. I'm really hurt. ,,Hey beautiful", the men next to me said. ,,Heyy", I replied. He said that his name was Noah and that he is from the United States. I told him that I'm here for the Eurovison Song Contest. ,,What is that?", he asked me. So I explained it to him. He was so excited about it. A few minutes later, he told me that it was nice meeting me but that he have to go because his plane is going early in the morning. Before he left he gave me his instagram name and he followed me and I followed him. ,,One Vodka Soda, please?", I said to the bartender. A few minutes later I got him drink. As soon I got it Vic joined me with her drink. ,,We have to make a picture for our instagram stories", she said to me. I agreed. So we were thinking what to post, as he walked over to us. ,,Hey, Girls", Damiano said. ,,We are thinking about a great spa day for us tomorrow. Sorry your not invited", she said to him. She looked at her really confused. ,,Is everything alright, Vic?", he asked her. ,,MMMHHH... let me think. OH right no, nothing is alright. I think its for the best if you leave us and make out with your stupid friend. Bye", she said. Then she took my hand and led me to the dance floor. We just had made some pictures outside the club, before we went inside and I decided to post one of theses in my instagram story. ,,Ok, should I post this one or this one?", I asked Vic. She told me that I should post the first one, so I opened my phone edited it a little bit and posted it in my story.

oliviadellaria posted on her story

(just imagine Rotterdam as the location

(just imagine Rotterdam as the location. The have the dresses on from last Chapter and Vic is tagged in that story)

,,Wow this turned out great, but now we dance and make him jealous with a guy", Vic said. But before we wanted to do it a song started playing and Vic looked nervous. I didn't understand why she was looking that nervous. But after the first lyrics was played I was shocked. I just stand there and listen to the lyrics. ,,This is a song from Måneskin right?", I asked her and she nodded.

Prendere le sue cose e poi partire
Take his things and then leave

Ma Coraline non vuole mangiare no
But Coraline doesn't want to eat no

Sì Coraline vorrebbe sparire
Yes Coraline would like to disappear

E Coraline piange
And Coraline cries

Coraline ha l'ansia
Coraline has anxiety

Coraline vuole il mare ma ha paura dell'acqua
Coraline wants the sea but is afraid of water

E forse il mare è dentro di lei
And maybe the sea is inside her

I couldn't understand anything, this song I think the name is Coraline was about me. He wrote a fucking song about me. I couldn't handle it so I ran into the bathroom. I started crying. ,,Liv? Are you ok?", Vic asked me as she saw me. ,,WHYY? Why didn't you tell me about it?", I asked her. She told me that it would have been to hurtful for me. She was right. ,,This was his way to get over you. He was hurt, he just laid in his bed. he didn't wanted to sing. Liv I know he hurt you today but maybe you guys should talk tomorrow. But first we are going to have fun now. 

rry for this short chapter. I don't know how to write this idea in my head. But I thought I still make a chapter for you. HAPPY WEEKEND. I hope you all had an amazing week. I had a stressful week and I'm so great that I have weekend now. ! I only have 3 week and then I have finally vacation. I'm so happy. Comment some ideas to make Damiano jealous in the club 

SEE U SOON LYYY