16

As I was sitting in the taxi I thought about the events of last night and I have to admit I was just happy. I had him back, the last years without him they were just hard and I cried so many times cause I missed him so badly. Today I was gonna see my mom again after such a long time. Before I went to ESC, she went to a Vacation that mean I haven't seen her in 3 months. I love my mom, she was always there for me and when I told her everything about my dad she believed me and was by my side every step of this hard way and its not finished yet. ,,We have arrived at the airport", said the taxman to me. I gave him his money and thanked him for taking me. I was walking into the the terminal as I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around and saw my mom. I was running into her arms. ,,Hello sweetheart, I missed you so much", she said to me. I almost started crying. ,,Hey, stop crying. You're too pretty to cry. Do you wanna go get breakfast somewhere. We have to talk and to catch up",my mom said and I agreed. We drove with the taxi to a cute little restaurant and then we sit down. As we sat down and ordered our order my mom asked me: Also was gibt es neues in deinem Leben, hast du dich mit Damiano getroffen? Habt ihr geredet hast du ihm alles über deinen Vater erzählt?" (So, what's new in your life, did you met Damiano? Have you talked to him about your dad?) ,,Ja, Mama.. ich hab ihm alles über meinen Vater erzählt.. Jedes Detail.. Es war sehr intensiv und seid ein paar Tagen sind wir wieder ein Paar.. Mama ich bin so glücklich, das ich wieder mit ihm zusammen bin. Ich hab ihn einfach so sehr vermisst..", I said to my mom (Yes, mom.. I told him everything about my father.. Even detail.. It's really intense and we've been a couple again for a few days. Mom, I am so happy that I am back with him. I just missed him so much.)  She hugged me even tighter and said that she is so happy for me and that she knew that we would get together one day. And she asked me if I have a photo of us together. I scrolled to my phone and showed my mom a photo of us what I took this morning and I love it so much, because its too freaking cute.

,,Ihr seid einfach süß, vielleicht hat Damiano lust mit uns zusammen zu Mittag etwas zu essen, aber lass uns erstmal zum Hotel fahren

,,Ihr seid einfach süß, vielleicht hat Damiano lust mit uns zusammen zu Mittag etwas zu essen, aber lass uns erstmal zum Hotel fahren.. Ich will mich ein bisschen ausruhen.. Oder vielleicht sollten wir zusammen Abend essen, was sagst du Cora", mom asks me. (You are just cute, maybe Damiano wants to have lunch with us, but let's go to the Hotel first. I want to rest a Little. Or maybe we should have Dinner instead, what do you sag, Cora?) It's strange to hear her name me Cora. When I was a Child she always called me Cora.. The only person who is calling me Cora is Dami. We called a taxi and drove back to the hotel. ,,Cora, ich geh jetzt auf mein Zimmer um ich ein bisschen auszuruhen.. Ich ruf dich später an, dann können wir besprechen wann wir zusammen zu Abend essen wollen", she said to me, then she gave me a hug and then she went to her hotel room. (Cora, I'm going to my room now to rest a little. I'll call you later, then we can discuss when we want to have dinner together).

A/N: I finally uploaded a new chapter, finally. After I don't know how long I finally made it.. I hope you all doing well and are healthy...

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT !!!