The Angel of Death loves me, he scares the HELL out of me.

Hello, I work REALLY hard on this and I hope you like it. This is a boy x boy story. So if you don't read that then turn back now. But please give it a shot. At the side is how I vision Zero( in the story) and it my cover. Hope you love this story.

Chap 1 Death cause new beginnings

 Falling in Love always has some complications. Like for starter, your partner favorite sport might love football while you like soccer instead.  Or that you can’t stand your in laws (partners parents). Or the big question whether you want kids but your partner does not.

  I never have any of those problems. I wish it was but it not. I have to face different issues.

What make me different then your everyday life? Let me tell you.

Ever since I was little I always been in the hospital. At age of two I was diagnose with

Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). It a disease of Leukemia that is a cancer of white blood cell.

In order to survive I must have so many procedures done. One day it will be Induction chemotherapy (bone marrow remission) the next it would be intensification therapy (to eliminate any remaining leukemia cells).

 These procedures are not that painful. It was at the beginning but then you get used to it.

Over time I would go in Remission (making the body think it is healthy) but then once in like two to five month time I would have horrible body pains that I would immediately be rush to the emergency room.

By the age of seven, I have gotten much worse then better. Over time it seems my Leukemia was spreading VERY fast that I became a permanent patient.

 No doctor I ever have can not explained why this is happening so fast. This became a very rare case. It seems that no amount of procedures that were being done could not stop the spreading. The doctors told my mom that my time was almost up.

I don’t have a dad, he have cancer so he pass away before I turn one. My mother was the one who love me, her only son. When I always been at the hospital and have to do surgery, my mom been with me all the way.

But the minute the doctor said that, Mom gave up hope. Which is ironic since that is my name. Hope Skyler. Mom could never pay the bills on time and she was basically in debt. She always tries to hide it but I can always tell.

 Sometime when I was not drug so I can’t feel the pain, I would look up in the sky from my window and wish that my mom would have never have me. If I was never born then I mom would not be feeling the pain of losing her child. She deserves to be happy.

When I look in a mirror, I never could recognize myself. I have baby blue eyes and that the only thing that have not change about me. The rest of my fragile body is definitely near death. I don’t know my hair color since my head never grew hair. I would always imagine that I have my mom black hair, and that it would be long.

I always wish that I have a normal life, friends, a home that does not involve being in a hospital 24/7.