Chap 8 Meeting Light, the Angel of life, friend or Foe.

Sorry this have not been out yesterday, I kept on changing it, so hopefully you like the final draft of this. On the side is how I view Light( new charater). And at the side is a opening to a anime next top model cycle 3 thing. The only reason I have it up is because I REALLY like the song, but have no idea whats it called. So this is the best I can, since I don't know the name. It very good, so check it out.

Background scene

Hope came in with a very happy grin” Hi Carlito”

I look up suspiciously” What have you done now”

 “Now why would I be up to anything, I just came here to say hi”

“I know because I MADE you, so confessed on why you are here”

Hope look around guilty” Um, well I got a fav……

“NO, I will not HELP you”

“Oh come on here, look at this” Hope took out the lunar charm around his neck.

“So, it a beautiful necklace”

“NO not that, it a tracking device that have ZERO track me down”

“So why is that a problem?”

“Ok picture this, you get up, you do your daily business and so soon you found yourself under a VERY heavy body of another male, THAT THE PEOBLEM”

“Again I am not seeing the problem here, I would be VERY happy to have a male follow me (only when they are hot and interested),

Hope shudder” I AM NOT GAY SO THAT THE PROBLEM HERE”

“So what if Zero follows you around, what do you want me to do about it?”

“To take this off, it YOUR fault that I am wearing this”

“And how that again”

“YOU’RE THE AUTHOR, SO PLEASE GET THIS OFF”

“No” simply like that

Hope got on his knees begging” Please, I can’t have Zero follow me around like this, I have NO privacy what so ever”

“Don’t you have it now?”

“No he does not” Zero came in with a check grin” Found you” Zero said with an arrogant tone.

Hope cries and ran out the room.

I came close to Zero” Now why to you do that”

“Do what” Zero said and tries to go innocent