Chap 4 Welcome to the underworld

Here the next chapter, it is the place where Hope will start to live. Hope you like it, and another background scene. Comment and vote please. Oh and at the side is how i view of Hope, I know it is a girl picture, but since Hope does look like a girl, this is as close as I view of Hope( now you understand why Zero is obsess with him).

Background scene

AHHHHH! WHERE ARE YOU HOPE, YOU ARE SO GOING ……………….

Shut up Zero, I am trying to concentrate here.

Where is Hope, Carlito, did you know what he did to me.

Yes I know, First he hit you with a shovel, second he drag you the closet, third he took of all your clothing and lastly he tie you up .

() _ () How did you know that

Who did you think gave him the Idea, smartass

>_< YOU ARE SO Dead, WHERE MY GUNS

It you kill me then this story will be gone, and then you will not exist.

I HATE YOU><

What if I tell you where Hope is.

()_< I’m listening

Ok here the deal, I tell you where Hope is, and then you will leave me alone for awhile.

And why should I do that, I might as well bother you since you ARE the one who gave Hope the idea to tie me up naked in a closet.

As an added bonus, I will give you some handcuff to have YOUR way with Hope

Zero VERY happy right now “DEAL”

Here you go, Hope is hiding in the secret library room, you know what I am talking about.

Yes finally some FUN, but what if he escapes.

Just get the handcuff on him; it is charm to not move whatsoever.

Thank you Carlito, See ya later, MUCH LATER.

With an evil glint in his eye, Zero let with the charm handcuff, Sorry Hope, you made me do this

On with the Story,( Shouting)> AND ZERO TRY TO KEEP IT DOWN,I DON”T WANT TO HEAR HOPE SCREAMING>>

Chap 4 Welcome to the underworld

 Zero Pov.

Holding Hope in my arms feel so right. But I have once again scare Hope so much that he past out when I used my power to transport us.

I was not making a good impression to win over Hope. I keep on hearing him scream in terror when my darkness went around him. And I never ever want to hear that again from the one person who complete me.

So soon we arrived to the realm of the Dark angels. It has many names, but the one human knows the most is HELL.

But we Dark angels hate that name; it makes it seem like a true horror then it really is. We called it the underworld and it is NOT the terror you think of.

The underworld is the place where all paranormal creatures of darkness live, all the paranormal creature of light live in the light realm. They hate the name Heaven so they called it land of life.

I mean the underworld is like any place in earth, it has schools, library, mall and even a church. But the only different is that in the sky there no sun or moon, but a star made of blue fire.

If you are wondering where the human go when they die, well all humans come here, unless you are of pure heart, then you go the land of life. But that is VERY rare.