Chp 7 Trap by the lunar charm Hope trouble feelings

Sorry it short, but I am having some trouble thinking up more. But here it is, and at the side is a picture Of how I view of the land of life(background of the picture) and can you guest who in the picture. It someone from my story( hint Hope or Ryan).  Comment and vote please.

Background scene

5 hours later….

“There, happy now” I show Hope the papers I wrote for chap 6.

Hope took the paper” NO, because of you I have to go up to HIS beast form, do you have any idea how scary that is”

“But you said do your worse, it was the only idea I have at the time”

Hope shudder” I NEVER want to do that EVER again”.

“Sorry Hope, but I am the author so I control all your actions”.

Hope tries to hit me, but I dodge it” DON”T Remind me, because of you, I am getting feelings for that……that………MONSTER”.

“Is that really a bad thing, I means this is a love story of you and Zero”.

“YES, because firstly I AM NOT GAY”

 “So what, sooner or later you will fall in love with Zero, it have to happen”

“NO it won’t, I don’t care what you write, I am VERY afraid of Zero, there is no way in HELL…

“Don’t you mean underworld”

“WHAT EVER, THE POINT IS THAT I WILL NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH ZERO”.

“I don’t really care what you think, when I write you will fall in love with zero, you will fall in love with Zero”

Hope looks at me pleading” Please don’t, I am too afraid of Him”.

“Why are you afraid?”

“Because….well…….I feel…….

Zero broke through the door, having a cocky smile” And what do I make you feel”.

Hope turn bright pink” NOTHING” Then he ran past Zero and out the door.

I look at Zero” Do you like have any problem that Hope being a afraid of you”

Zero shrugged” Not really, that just make the chase a lot better”

“How so”

“Sooner or later he will love being in my arms, I love to see Hope fighting me all the way, when we all know the outcome of this unnecessary action ”