Chapter 19 solving issue with this destined one business, Ryan face fear

Ok well I think I rush with the last chapter, so this chapter will be like during the time when Ryan and Dimitri are solving there issues before Hope ran to them from Zero, then it would continue with the current moment.

Enjoy comment and vote please.

Chapter 19 solving issue with this destined one business, Ryan face fear.

Ryan point of view.

Damm Zero for doing this to my son. How could he done this and not care at all about my son feelings.

Holding my son while he cries his heart out is one of the moments I wished we were never involved with the angel of death.

“I can’t take this dad, I never felt like this before” Hope whimper in my chest.

“Shh. You don’t have to talk” I softy said to Hope, feeling very deep rage at Zero.

“But I have too. I knew what I was doing, yet I could not control my actions with Zero, it like I was someone else, it really scares me” Hope cries out.

“I know what you mean” I said with pain. I could not control my reaction with Dimitri despite having good reasons, yet it did nothing to stop me for still loving him. I was still afraid from what happen to us.

Before I knew it, I was draw back to my talk with Dimitri before Hope show up.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

10 minutes early.

  I have no idea how long I been here, looking at the clock, I say I was here for 6 hours, but it feel like years I have been here.

I have not once seen Dimitri since he untie me from his bed. He must be somewhere trying to get rid of the thoughts of that night.

I stop the shudder, it surprise me that I have the will power to not let that night Dimitri hurt me.

Despite all the pain, humiliation and the never ending despair of loneliness Dimitri caused to me, I still can’t help but to still love him after all that.

“God I must be the most stupid idiotic person alive to still be in love to a man who caused me so much pain”.

Great I must be losing my sanity too if I am talking to myself.

With fear to leave the room and Face Dimitri (if he is out there), I decided to see what Dimitri been doing these past years without me.

As it was, this room has like nothing in here, there were no dressers, no TV, no mirror. All it has is this big bed, a small dresser near the bed, two doors that lead to different rooms and a window that over looks in the underworld.