Chap 21 Bad situation for light, Hope final decision

4 more chapters to go till this story end, and am pretty stress out, having a small writers block, but I am managing through to still write this, so I hope you enjoy, comment and vote please.

And to tell you some news, I am going to make a squeal to this book, another boy x boy story, I left a HUGE hint in this chapter to guess what I am talking about, if not then just read to the end I left something at the end of this chapter if you don’t understand, enjoy.

Chap 21 Bad situation for Light, Hope final decision

Hope point of view.

Walking toward the path to Michael home is quiet nerve racking, I mean I knew I been there before but it still freak me out that I am going to a powerful Archangel Michael.

 “What are you so nervous about” Dad voice startle me out of my thoughts, for a second I forgotten that he was with me.

“It iconic isn’t it” I mutter, not making any sense.

‘What is??’

“That we normal humans got involve not only with death angels themselves but the gods too” I said, walking up to the temple of Michael in the land of life.

“I know, it seem like a dream that we somehow got involve with them” Dad mumble.

“More like a nightmare” I corrected.

Walking up the steps to the temple we see so many people around, I try no to stare, because most people here are wearing normal cloths instead of white robes and halo.

“I know what you are thinking” Dad laugh.

“What??”

“That everyone here would look like angels instead of the human begin they are, I was like that when I first came here”.

“I can’t help it, I always thought that since they are dead that they would have wings and halo” I mutter, then felt pretty stupid because People in the underworld look normal, then why would I think the land of life would be any different.

Walking through the doors, it was not as crowed as it was outside. Walking in, I see the statue of Michael in the middle of the room.

“Why isn’t anybody barely in here, it was like this the last time I was here too” I ask Dad looking around the room.

The room is so huge and breathtaking with different kinds of Art and decorative glass art on the windows, as if I was in a different world.

“Welcome Hope” a booming voice came out from the statue, freaking very body in the room to leave, expects me and Dad.