Chapter 12 Zero vs. Light....HELL.....

Hello people in wattpad. My name is Raven (I am a boy), I am friend to the writer who is writing this story.

Sadly since Carlito computer is all mess up now, he won’t be writing any story soon till he gets a new one. But he ask me to write for this story at lease once since he feel sad to not too since his computer is all mess up now.

So I hope you like this part in the story, I added a song too (The writer does NOT know so it will be a surprise to him) and vote and comment please.

Carlito should have his new computer soon, and then he would continue writing.

Chapter 12 Zero vs. Light….HELL…..

Zero point of view

Hell. I thought. I SO hate being on this side of the veil. But in my gut I knew my Hope once again ignore my warning. Thank god he still wears my lunar charm.

I came back from my...um…job to see what the problem now. The minute the charm glow, it told me that Light (My most hated emery) is near Hope, I knew he have some bad plans to do with Hope.

I follow the path that Hope went down, and it leads me to my uncles Temple. I knew he was somewhere near Light, but I never would have guess Hope would be in his home. DAMM making me think of what Light would do to Hope is making me see in red.

My body is shaking, I feel the change is near, and is taking all my will power not to change. I made a promise that I would never let Hope see me in beast form EVER again. I never want to see that fear ever again from his face.

I reach the temple, but lot of angels and people cry out in fear when they saw me enter the holy place. Frowning, I made my way in and saw that the place was nearly deserted.

Strange it is since this place is usually full, but I knew all of them fled when they saw me. I am pretty much used to it, since I was the one who usually brought the souls here, so it is natural to fear death.

I made it down the long corridor and froze when I saw my Uncle Michael exit a room with Hope dad Ryan. I did not know weather to hide, or let them know I am here. Before I can even react, my uncle said in a loud tone.

“I know you are here Zero” He said this in a taunting way.” Come here”

I knew better not to mess with my uncle, so I walk down tll I reach him.” How did you know I was here?”

“Boy, you still got lots to learn’ He said with a smile. I always keep forgetting he now a happy man, he was not always like that (back in the day)

 I crack a smile” ok…well I best be going’ I try to backtrack out of here, but the big man got me be the back of my neck.

“Now why would you be here, I mean I am happy you finally visit, but could this be that you are worry that Light is near your destined one” Michael said with a hint of laughter.

I try to go innocent, but that never work (I am Death)”where are they’ I gave it up and just said it out straight.

Michael point in the opposite direction” They are in the garden, just go down the hall, and make a left”

“And please try not to scare my son again” Ryan finally said something” Your eyes are glowing” he added

No wonder every one here left” I try not too’ I gave an honest reply. I won’t let Hope be afraid of me, but for Light, he better not touch my man. An angel of death is an enemy you wish you NEVER have.

The minute Michael let go of me, I rush down in the hall and when I turn the Conner, I see the garden in a distance. When I got close enough I see Hope head in the lap of Light, with Light singing a song with hope singing along.