Chapter 1

LUCA'S POV (NIGHT TIME):

"Go away!" I say as I push Alberto. Suddenly he comes up to me and puts my hands on the wall. "Luca." He says with a low tone. "Wh-What are you-" I get cut off and Alberto starts to kiss me..

I gasp out of air and get up as I look around and knew that it was all a dream. "What are you doing?" A voice says. Which was obviously Alberto. "..I was having a dream" I say after a few seconds.

"What was it about?" Says Alberto questioning me. "I.." I wasn't really comfortable telling him about my dream since it was very weird.. "Nothing." I mutter as I look away from him.

"C'mon Luca. Tell me what it was!" He laughs. "..Was I in the dream?" Alberto says as he looks worried. "Was it a bad dream? Did something hap-" I cut him off and say, "Nothing really happened I just.. I guess I'll tell you."

I lay back down and look at the stars. "So.. Basically you were in the dream. I don't know why but I guess I was mad at you? I pushed you away from me but you grabbed me and..and.." I feel weird and just close my eyes. "..and you k-kissed me."

"Oh okay!" Alberto laughs. "Wait. What!?" He says nervously. "Um, yeah you kissed me." I look at him and his cheeks turn a bright pink. ".." I got worried because he looked sick. I get close to him and ask him,

"Hey Alberto, are you okay? You're really pink!" I say with a worried face. "I-I'm fine." He pushes my hand away from his face but I lean in closer and accidentally fall onto him.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I say as I look at him. "Luca.. C-Can you get off?" He looks down and I look as well and see that he has something poking out of his pants. I'm so confused! "Um, are you okay? What's that?" I still say. "J-Just get off.." Alberto nervously says.

"Why? I kind of like this position. It's comfortable.." I whisper and feel like falling asleep. "Get off!" He says as he pushes me. I grab onto his shirt and get closer to him. I sit down on his lap and he looked red now. "Alberto are you really okay? We can ask Giulia for help!"

"I said I'm fine! Just get off please.." He gulps. I wrap my legs around his waist and move a bit to get my sweater. "Mh~" I look at Alberto and he quickly covers his mouth.

"I-I said get-" I move around his lap again and he makes a much louder noise, "Ah~" What..? "Why are you making all these sounds?" I ask him. "Don't move please- Just get off.." He chokes. "Why? C'mon  Alberto! You always let me sleep with you!" I say angrily.

I look at him and he grabs a towel and puts it on his lap. "Why are you covering yourself? You're already wearing pants." I say. "Shut up!" Alberto says sternly. "You're so annoying and stupid! Get off!" I look at him scared and just lay back down. I feel a bit sad he did that.

I felt myself shaking. I'm so cold.. I don't bother him by saying goodnight at all and just feel tears go down my face. Why am I so sensitive..? I sniff and keep crying.

LUCA'S POV (MORNING TIME):

I wake up and feel tired.. I only slept 4 hours! I sit up and look to see if Alberto was still here. He was. I went in Giulia's room and went to say good morning to her. "Morning Giulia!" I say loud enough so she could hear.

"Morning Luca!!" She gets up from her bed and hugs me. We joke and laugh as we go downstairs to say good morning to her father. "Morning!" We both say. "Happy Father's Day!" He looks at us and smiles a bit. "Good morning, Giulia and Luca. Thank you." He says happily as he looks back at the food he was cooking.

"Morning guys." Alberto says with a tired voice as he comes downstairs. "Luca?" He mutters. I glance at him and he hugs me, "Luca! I was looking every-" I push him off. "Leave me alone for a while please." I say. "L-Luca?" He whispers.

"Go away." I say once again but with a higher voice. Giulia walks over to me and says, "Luca this isn't like you! Are you and Alberto mad or something..? We can fix-" "No we can't. Just leave me alone guys." My voice cracks at the last bit and I realize I'm overreacting.

Of course I'm overreacting! Alberto just didn't want me near him yesterday, right? That's all. "Sorry Al..Alberto and Giulia. I'm kind of tired." I say as I look down to the floor. "It's okay! Let's go. You can have breakfast in my room." Giulia says as she takes me back to her room. "Thank you!" I happily say.

ALBERTO'S POV (STILL DOWNSTAIRS):

I look at Giulia and just stare at her. She's so annoying sometimes.. Always taking Luca away from me! It's stupid. I realize what I'm thinking about..i'm jealous. I'm actually jealous! Pathetic. I can't be jealous, right?

I start eating with Giulia's father at the table but Giulia and Luca haven't came back yet.. I was starting to worry so I went upstairs. I peek in Giulia's room and see them.. Laughing? They're tickling each other! Ugh. This is disgusting.

I go to Luca and my hideout and just lay down. I hear Giulia's window opening. I look at the window and see Luca coming. "Hi Alberto.." Luca says as he looks at me. "Hey." I look away from him and look at the ocean. I miss being inside the ocean. With just Luca. No Giulia.

"Alberto.. Can we talk about last night?"