Chapter 7

Luca's POV:

I ran away from Alberto and Eli as fast as I could because of what was happening. I hate when people yell too.. I kept running and I had no clue where I was going. I heard footsteps running closer to where I was and I gulped. "Hey! Luca!" I immediately knew it was Alberto.

I tried to keep running but he catched up to me and took my hand. "What-" He put a finger on my lips and I blushed. "L-Let me go." I said nervously. "Luca.. Can I talk to you? I'm sorry for what happened back there." Apologized Alberto. I gave in, "I guess. I'm sorry for being sensitive-"

Alberto cut me off from saying anything negative, "You are not sensitive.. It was mine and Eli's fault." He spat Eli's name, and I rolled my eyes without him noticing. Eli is a great guy! He just needed someone to show him around the neighborhood.

"Okay, let's just go home." I sniffled. Once we were home I went up to Giulia's room. Alberto stayed downstairs with Giulia's father to cook lunch. "Hi, Giulia!" I said happily finally getting to see her. It felt like years had passed just by what had happened earlier in the morning.

"Oh, hey Luca!" Giulia said with a cheerful smile. "I have a question.. Is there any way I could search more about the people that come to the neighborhood?" I asked. "..What do you mean?" She went down from her bed and stared at me, she knew something was wrong.

I didn't want to lie to my best friend so I told her everything. And by that I mean everything. Once I told her she was surprised I had bumped into Eli. She knew a way to find out who would come into the neighborhood by checking the owner's files. (what i mean by owner is basically the person that made the neighborhood)

Me and Giulia hacked the files and looked through every single name. There was nobody named Eli.

Not a single person.

Sorry this is so short but I have motivation so I'll update again right now!