Chapter 3

LUCA'S POV (AFTER DINNER, MIDNIGHT):

After everyone ate dinner I went up to my hide out. Alberto wasn't there which was really weird.. It was already 12:34 AM and he is usually up here by 11 PM. I just ignored it thinking he was busy.

I was about to fall asleep but I heard a rock hit a tree. I looked down from our hide out and Alberto was there! "Hey there Luca." He said with a grumpy face. "Alberto!! Is something wrong? You look mad.." I nervously look at his eyes.

"Of course there's something wrong, you promised you'd be in the other secret hide out!" (PS: Alberto and Luca made another secret hide out just in case something happened to the og one.)

I was confused. I don't remember me agreeing to going there? Oh..

Flashback:

"Alright! Meet me at our other secret hide out at 11:26!" Alberto said. "Okay! Bye!" I yelled out. (I didn't include this in the last chapter, it's something that happened during dinner)

- End of flashback -

"Oh.. Now I remember." I shyly said. "Yeah well, are you coming?" Alberto asked impatiently. "Y-Yeah I guess.." I looked back at Giulia's window and she opened it. "Hey Luca! Where are you going?"

"Oh um, I'm going to... The ocean! Yeah the ocean.." I nervously said. "Hmm... Okay! Come back at 2:43 AM asap! I got a present for you! By the way.. Make sure Alberto doesn't follow you, it's only for you." She whispered. "Oh alright!" I agreed. "Bye!"

I climbed down from my hide out and saw Alberto listening to the whole tiny convo me and Giulia had. "Huh. She got a present for you and not me?" He looked down and I came closer to him, "It's fine Alberto.. Let's go." I take his hand and we go to our different hide out.

Once we are in our hide out we go inside the first room, it had a bed *wink*, dresser, clothes, carpet, EVERYTHING you could have in a bedroom. We sat down and Alberto lifted up my chin. "U-Uh.." I muttered. "Can I?" Alberto asked. "Yeah.." I gasped. He kissed me and I intertwined our fingers.

Hahaha cliffhanger for my best friends!! Sorry. Anyway, I am updating again in 20 minutes.