Chapter 2

LUCA'S POV:

"Alberto.. Can we talk about last night?"

I asked impatiently. Alberto looks at me and says, "I guess. Sorry for being rude to you." I got to admit, he's also always jealous. "Anddd why do you look at Giulia like that? She's our best fr-" Alberto cuts me off, "She isn't MY best friend! You are my only best friend I want. She keeps taking you away from me!" He yells a bit.

I didn't know he felt like this and then I see tears forming in his eyes. "Alberto.." I take his hand and hold it tight. "You will always be my first ever best friend but that doesn't mean I can't have more than one." I say as I look at him in the eyes.

"But.. You still like me right?" He sniffles. "Of course!" I feel terrible but look back at him and say, "Alberto.. What do you think that dream m-meant?" "Dunno." He looks down at me in the eyes and he cups up my face as we take a few seconds to finally realize something.

This isn't what friends do..right? "U-Uh I should probably go.. Giulia must be worried! Haha." I nervously laugh and start walking away. "Wait! Luca!" Alberto says. "Wha-" He suddenly pulls me over and starts kissing me.. I melt into the kiss and start to kiss back.

"Guys! Dinner is rea- Oh." Giulia says as her mouth drops open and she yells, "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!" I quickly push Alberto off of me and start to feel nervous. "U-Uh we weren't doing anything!! Alberto had a.. A fish in his hair!" I manage to say. "A fish huh?" Giulia squints her eyes at me, "Dang it! Oh well, come downstairs to eat dinner.." She mutters and goes back inside.

"Phew!" I gasp. She really believed that! I look at Alberto, "Hmph." He looks away from me, "What's wrong?" I ask. "It's just that I don't want to hide us. I want to.. Nevermind." He says. "Oh. Well let me make it up to you!" I reply happily.

"What do you me- Mmph-" I start to kiss him and wrap my hands around his hair. So soft.. I keep kissing him and suddenly he pins me down, just like my dream except we weren't mad or frustrated. We were happy.

Alberto breaks away from the kiss and starts to kiss my neck. "Wha- What are you- Mm~" I make a weird noise and cover my mouth. "Luca.. Don't hide your noises.." "Ah~" I make the same noise again..even yesterday Alberto was doing those noises.

"A-Alberto.." I say. "Lucaaa! Albertooo!" A voice echoes through the building. I totally forgot! We still have dinner! "Alberto, can we finish this later..? We have to go eat dinner with Giulia and her father." I say. "Fine.. Promise we'll finish this after?" He mutters. "Promise." I whisper.

Hello! I am so sorry this chapter is short. I have to go to sleep by now, tomorrow I will update you guys three times!

Also, I wanted to talk about the mature stuff.. Alberto and Luca are 16 in this story. It's the same thing as the movie though, they've grown up together and stuff. The only change is that Luca never went to school and he stayed with Alberto.

If you check this stories description you would know they are 16.