Chapter 5

Alright. I just wanna say this! Sorry for not being active for almost 3 days I am very busy... I am trying, and I will be publishing more now because I have motivation and I won't be busy again till a few days.

Luca's POV:

I wake up to the sun on my eyes and feel myself on something.. I'm way too lazy but still get up and look to see at Alberto --- He was under me holding onto my shirt. Memories came back as I gulped hard. I remember I did...that with him..

I didn't regret it but, we were only best friends right? Only best friends. That's all. What we did last night..I'm pretty sure that's what friends do. I sighed in relief and carefully got off Alberto. "Phew." I said. I went to my way to Giulia's room and saw her fidgeting with her pencil.

I went up to her, "Hey, Giulia. What are you doing?" I asked innocently. "Oh, hey Luca! I'm just trying to think of something.." Her head drooping down. "Hm.. Okay, I'm going to go say hello to your father. Be right back!"

I was going downstairs till I felt something grab me, and I almost screamed but a hand covered my mouth. I looked behind me and saw that it was.. Alberto? I took his hand off of my mouth, "What are you doing?"

"Sorry.. You just scared me when I woke up to see nobody next to me!" He whisper yelled. "Sorry." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck in guilt. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, let's go outside and walk! I'm bored!" I was confused..

..Was he really going to ignore what we did last night? I just rubbed it off thinking something was wrong with me, so worried about it. I went downstairs with Alberto and we headed outside.

Yeah sorry this is short. I'm updating more now, in a few minutes! Byee