Chapter 4

(ooh we finally getting a alberto pov??)

ALBERTO'S POV:

Luca intertwine's his fingers with mine and I keep kissing him. I see his growing boner and break the kiss. "Can I?" I say almost unzipping his pants.

AHEM.. SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING Y'ALLS SESSION, BUT ALWAYS ASK FOR CONSENT. IT'S SEXY AND NEEDED!!! okay continue..

"Y-Yes, of course." He manages to say. I unzip his pants and take off my pants too.

Once we are both in our boxers I pin him down onto the bed and start to grind on him "Mmfh~" Luca moans. I keep grinding onto him and he tries to grab onto my shirt but I slap his hand (not abuse i promise💔) and he whines. (haha..what?)

After I keep grinding I stop and start to kiss him roughly and he kisses back, "A-Alberto~" He moans out. "Alberto- I-I'm gonna cum-" I grind on him once more, "A-Ah!~" He cums and I look at him in the eyes. "We're not done yet.."

I turn him around and take off our boxers and before I enter him I ask for permission, (again) "Can I..?" I nervously ask. After all, this was mine and Luca's first ever time we did this. We have also never done this with someone else.

"Yes.. Just hurry!" He whines. "Alright." I enter him slowly, (hold up- sorry but like- no prep?? what?? god dam) and he hums in pain. "Shh, Luca it'll feel good soon.." I turn his head facing me and start to kiss him as he kisses back.

I slowly start to push in and out, Luca moaning in the process. I go at a steady pace and then go a lot faster. "A-Ah~ Alberto!" He moans. His legs start shaking, "You're so tight, Luca~" I groan. He throws his head back and I pull on his fluffy hair. "Mhhh~" Luca moans out. "Luca.. I'm gonna cum." I say in pants.

"C-Cum in me." He says. With no hesitation I cum in him as my eyes roll back. I pull out of him and he mutters something, I don't know what. "You're so cute." I say. He looks away flustered, and I carry him to the bathroom to clean ourselves.

Once we're clean Luca puts on my oversized hoodie I gave him, and I put one on too. I lay down next to him and he cuddles me, "I love you.." He says sleepily. "..I love you too, Luca." I say happily but try to hide it. He finally told me.

He loves me.

I'm so so tired. I'm sorry I didn't update hours ago.. I fell asleep and I didn't wake up until now. Sorry this is kind of short. I'll make a new one today when I can! Love you guys