Wattpad Original
There are 15 more free parts

ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT WATTPAD ORIGINALS

Hello Readers,

Kindly give me this time to thank all of you for visiting and checking this story out. I still cannot grasp the thought that I've made it this far. Who would have thought that a random egg who decided to write a story on a very random day and time last year is now a Wattpad Star? And I was luckily chosen to be a part of Wattpad Originals!

Yes! I humbly announced that my first baby has been chosen to be part of WATTPAD ORIGINALS and will be launched on the 23rd of June.

I hope we won't be close-minded on this kind of topic. Writing is not easy. It takes hours to formulate the flow of a certain chapter. And it needs more hours to wrap it up into a complete one. Give this opportunity to writers. Don't be hard on them. Writing is both a passion and a profession—not just a passion alone.

Nevertheless, in my part, I took this opportunity to improve my writing skills. Since I was just a random egg before, ang mga ganitong bagay ay talagang gina-grab ko. Because entering this program is not all about monetization, maraming offer po na beneficial sa writers. Various activities, seminars and such. For months that I am in this exclusive Wattpad community, I could say that I have learned a lot... and I'm still craving for more.

You can learn more about Wattpad Originals here: http://www.wattpad.com

I have free stories to read which is highly recommended by my readers, Amoras. Thank you for understanding. You can reach me on my social media accounts. FB: Amoralizz WP and Instagram: amoralizz_

Wishing for the good health of everyone. Happy reading! We are one.

Love,
Amora