Finding what he needs

When Harry woke up it was morning. Had he really slept through the afternoon and night? He sat up and took in his surroundings for the first time. To his right and behind was brick wall, to his left was a dumpster, and in front show that he was in an alleyway. Harry tried to stand using the dumpster as support, but just ended up falling back to the ground.
       After about another five tries he finally was upright and standing with the help of the dumpster. What ever was in there was not happy to have company, it was growling and hissing. Causing Harry to back up turn into wf (wolf form) and run.
       Running down the street he saw that he was nowhere he recognized. It was on the older side and was probably full of gangs, which didn't bother, but what did was that he smelled other wolfbloods and that was never a good thing. He was in their territory and if he didn't get out quick he would be dead meat. He was still in some pain and couldn't go as fast a he normally would have. But he made it out after about 20 minutes and was now looking for food, shelter, water, anything really that would help him get at least a little better.
     Man he wish he had his wand he might get expelled for doing magic but at least he would still have something. He missed his friends, he wondered if they were still his friends after they failed to answer any of his letters and continued to ignore him. This was not the time to think about that right now he had to find water, he was dying of thirst and hadn't eaten in 3 days thanks to his "loving" family.
      After another 20 or 30 minutes, Harry found a water bottle and a half eaten bag of chips in the trash at the park. He turned back into hf (human form) and drank about half of what was left in the water bottle and finished off the chips. After drinking what was left in the bottle, he found a bench to rest on and think about what he should do next.
       ( Time skip cause that's a lot of writing)
     Harry had found a public bathroom and got cleaned up a bit, along with grabbing a drink of water from the sink and making sure he didn't have any blood on his shirt so he didn't look like someone who you should call the police on. After doing all the stuff you do in a bathroom, he left and went to find some type of woods which only took about 5 minutes.
        Finding a spot that looked decent, he turned into wf, curled up, and waited. For what? Not even he knew.